Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Paradiski Vanoise Discovery Pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
It's a while since I've been to Paradiski, and it appears the Discovery pass (one day skiing on the other side of the Vanoise Express) is no longer sold. I have seen mention of a daily upgrade but can't find any mention of this on the Paradiski website. Is it a thing? I can't justify a six day full area but I do like to have the option of a day elsewhere at some point during the week.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=5085205&highlight=travelski#5085205

In this TR, it suggests for £20 you can upgrade to ski on the other side for a day
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
All here - https://www.lesarcs-peiseyvallandry.com/en/pass-classique

Can get a 1-day extension to La Plagne for €22

Although I have assumed you're in Les Arcs and want to go to La Plagne! And likewise I can't find anything on the La Plagne site
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks both. I see it now on the webpage - I just hadn't scrolled down far enough rolling eyes . It's called a "Paradiski Extension Day" and it is indeed €22.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It’s only €50 more for the whole pass for the week. Depends where you are staying but we went across 3 times.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Lucywuk,I'm off in a few weeks, if you get the 50 euro extension I think you get express lanes, was that a benefit?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The Explorer pass also has the benefit of use of Express Lanes at some lifts - which can be handy if busy. If you're going off season probably not worth it however
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tbh I didn’t realise the Paradiski pass included express lanes. I never used it
However depending on where you are staying we went across 3 out of 7 days. So worth it. We stayed in Belle plagne. But love travelling around a lot so it is good. We always split our time between the two areas when we go.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The priority lanes are the main benefit of the essentials pass. In the 10 days we were in les arcs over Christmas we never crossed to la plagne. We rarely do. But the priority lanes probably saved a couple hours of queuing.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Boris, @Lucywuk, @johnE, thanks, I think as we're going early March that's made my mind up to go for it. Are there any express lanes in La Plagne as I couldn't see it on the website.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
stevew wrote:
@Boris, @Lucywuk, @johnE, thanks, I think as we're going early March that's made my mind up to go for it. Are there any express lanes in La Plagne as I couldn't see it on the website.

It often depends what kind of skier you are. And where you are staying. We are cruising skiers who like ‘seeing the sights’ of every run on the mountain. So we can ski across to villeroger, 1600, peisy, and back via champagny and even la Roche or montalbert. So it’s value for us.

But if you like tough blacks and repeating runs you can stay in one area.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy