Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 valleys 5th march

Poster: A snowHead
We have 6 spaces available for a catered Chalet in La Tania from the 5th march for £605 for the week plus discounted lift pass.mixed age group from 19 to 60 happy to be on the first lifts but also like a bit of apres.can possibly help with transfers.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@wedition, I might be keen. I’m looking to get another trip booked so might just be me.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@wedition, I might be keen. I’m looking to get another trip booked so might just be me.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ph1l25 wrote:

You can say that again! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What's the discounted lift pass? Do you have a link to the chalet, and what's the location like?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi the chalet is ava in la Tania with ski first tracks you can book direct just dm me before and I can link you to the group booking
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm pricing up a solo trip for that week. Best airport for La Tania? Discounted lift pass?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@calbris, google "chalet is ava in la Tania with ski first tracks"

cheap and cheerful Shocked
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Paul Chelski,
Quote:

Best airport for La Tania?

Geneva likely has most choice of flights and transfers. Chambery and Grenoble possibilities.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Looking at a solo trip. How can you help a solo transfer from Geneva? Also have you equipment hire?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I went solo to La Tania last year to join a group trip.

I hope this helps.

I flew to Geneva and transferred by Bens Bus to Meribel Villages and the chalet owner collected me for the short drive into LT - which can also be a short taxi fare.

A very good route
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Yellow Snow wrote:
I went solo to La Tania last year to join a group trip.

I hope this helps.

I flew to Geneva and transferred by Bens Bus to Meribel Villages and the chalet owner collected me for the short drive into LT - which can also be a short taxi fare.

A very good route

Thanks for the reply Yellow Snow Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I as a solo traveller could well be interested in this, am fine with a room share too.
Which airport are the 'possible help with transfers' from/to & what times?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
wedition wrote:
We have 6 spaces available for a catered Chalet in La Tania from the 5th march for £605 for the week plus discounted lift pass.mixed age group from 19 to 60 happy to be on the first lifts but also like a bit of apres.can possibly help with transfers.

I would be interested if you still have space available. I,m in Norwich Norfolk, I,m a young 60 plus and a dry slope instructor. Could you please give some travel details. Thanks
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi, we are a couple looking for a ski holiday that week. Do you still have any spaces left? We’d like to know a bit more about possible flights and transfers. Thanks, Steve
ski holidays
Very interested. Another 60+. Addicted to 3V. Please pm if you still have a space.
ski holidays
Mid fifties intermediate skier, just back from Les Arc but need another trip. If you have 1 or 2 spaces left please pm me.
snow report
Hi all sorry for late reply we had to cancel having the whole chalet due to the owner needing full payment there are still rooms available that you can book direct we may have Two spaces on our transfer from Geneva flying from Manchester at 6:55
Cheers
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy