Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Trouble on the railway between Bourg and Albertville at least until the weekend.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Trouble on the railway between Bourg and Albertville at least until the weekend. Been a bus vs train incident.

https://www.facebook.com/LaMatinaleLesArcs
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can confirm. Got the train from Paris to Bourg (I had no idea about the accident when I left) and am now stuck in Albertville waiting for a bus.

Best to avoid if possible. The bus replacements are very, very delayed.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This gets better and better... I'm already struggling to get from Chambery to Montchavin this weekend, but I thought "at least the train will be running". Jesus wept...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bourg in the Gironde? Not sure that's too interesting really.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyone who know better French than me can see what’s happening?

Due to come back on Saturday morning, direct from moutiers to London. But not sure where to see if trains are running beyond albertville. Thanks
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Lucywuk, I'm going the other way on Saturday. My chalet owner (manager?) says " there was a massive crash yesterday – but on the radio here, they’ve said it will all be operational by Friday latest. So I think it will be OK."
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
From the SNCF website:
https://www.sncf.com/en/booking-itinerary/traffic-info/ter. (select TER then Auvergne Rhone Alpes)

Currently it says reopening on Friday in the afternoon. Cheques in the post etc.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
chocksaway wrote:
From the SNCF website:
https://www.sncf.com/en/booking-itinerary/traffic-info/ter. (select TER then Auvergne Rhone Alpes)

Currently it says reopening on Friday in the afternoon. Cheques in the post etc.

Thanks. Have my fingers crossed
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We’ve just arrived in BSM on the train. Straight through at Albertville, so it looks like they’ve cleared up the problem as promised. snowHead
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@CoticJon, See you in the blanc for a pint of lost then.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@timlongs - done!!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
CoticJon wrote:
We’ve just arrived in BSM on the train. Straight through at Albertville, so it looks like they’ve cleared up the problem as promised. snowHead

Amazing. Thanks Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy