Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Matt Weston wins first GB Men's world skeleton title in 15 years

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Matt Weston has become Great Britain's first men's skeleton world champion in 15 years after winning in St Moritz.

Weston finished an astonishing 1.79 seconds ahead of Italy's Amedeo Bagnis in Switzerland. The 25-year-old becomes the second British man to win a world skeleton title, joining Kristan Bromley who triumphed in Altenberg in 2008.

Double Olympic champion Lizzy Yarnold was the last Briton to win the world title in 2015.

Congratulations to Matt! Cool

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 28-01-23 0:08; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Alastair Pink, +1 -- even made it to the BBC news channel sports report....
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Alastair Pink, amend the thread title to say first mens skeleton World champ since...if I'm reading it correctly he is the first GB person since lizzie in 2015
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@holidayloverxx, thanks, done. (I'd originally just copied and pasted the BBC's article title).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy