Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Worst toilets?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Calviere. Holes in the ground in lots of restaurants. But defo @anarchicsaltire, is one of my all time fave clips Laughing
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We stayed at a campsite once in Perpignan, where the wash block was so fancy, we renamed it “The Posh Block”. It was decorated in the style of a Greek temple, complete with columns and statues, and had a carp pond, complete with fountain in the middle.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

had a carp pond,

Was that autocorrected from what you did write? Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@ianbradders, swimming with brown trout
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Long drop toilets in Tawharanui campsites in North Island NZ.

If you get them early season all is good, but not ideal when they have "filled a bit" later on in the summer..................... Shocked
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
achilles wrote:

As I recall, the public toilets at Cretes are composting toilets, which are supposed to be better for the environment than conventional ones.

They are toilet seats over a hole they may well be composting, but the main problem is the smell - unbelievable and nowhere for your “stuff” or to wash hands - I honestly thought i’d heave.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@maggi,
Quote:

Austria has the best toilets.

Agreed! Toofy Grin
See the new thread at https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=5076964#5076964
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I remember a place in Borovets about 20 years ago which was a hole in the floor with an attendant “cleaning” after each person who used the facilities. Lovely
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
maggi wrote:
@Harrow lady, I went to Cervina the week before Christmas. They still have "2 plates and a hole" toilets in at least 2 lift stations. Even thought they were reasonably clean, it's not easy for a female, especially when there's nowhere to put your bag/gloves whilst you wrestle with holding your clothing well out of the way Shocked .

Austria has the best toilets.
Yes there are a few hover loos in Cervina even yet, but I remember skiing in all in one ski suits, now that was a lot of bover when you hover, mind your ski suit, and aim before you fire. never mind placing your gloves somewhere.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@rungsp, Perhaos you have uncovered the source of the 'Rona?

The rest of you seem really a bit over-sensitive ...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy