Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advice: 24th(INN)-28th Feb (MUC) please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Snawheids, a mate and I are flying to Innsbruck on the 24th, arriving 4pm. He's doing the Foxtrot Oscar on the night of Tuesday 28th from Munich. I'll be heading solo to Selva.

We were planning to do some skiing around the SkiWelt as it is simple to get Munich airport and would allow for skiing at least a half day on the Tuesday. However, we are struggling to find accommodation on the train line towns. Understandable I suppose as we're trying to span a weekend.

Obviously we could ski anywhere within reason but would probably limit skiing for my mate to Saturday, Sunday, Monday. We're piste skiers.

I suppose there's an argument to be made to stay Innsbruck the first night, not get overly schloshed and heading very early to wherever we decide, should offer more accommodation options.

What about Garmisch? Enough there for 3.5 days skiing? Busy with local weekenders? I've always fancied a few days there out of curiosity.

Any other suggestions of decent places where we could go to maximise ski time and get to Munich for a Tuesday night flight? Ideally using public transport.

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy