Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet Ski carriage

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have booked a ski bag, does anybody know is a seperate boot bag allowed as well ? (as long as the total weight does not exceed 20kg)

Thanks for your help
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you book on the app, there’s an info point beside the skis & boots option that says:
“You can bring skis and/or boots. If bringing both skis and boots you can pack these as separate items”

Also, in the FAQs about Sports Equipment it says
“ You can pool the total weight allowances for your sports equipment and hold luggage, as long as no single item weighs more than 32kg.
(For example: If you have a total weight allowance of 52kg you could bring hold luggage weighing 31kg and sports equipment weighing 21kg).”

From my reading of those conditions I would suggest the answer to your question is yes, and the 20kg limit can be pooled with any other baggage allowance you’ve bought.

Hope that helps.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@cardweg, brilliant.I had seen the FAQ’s but was still unsure, but thanks regards the wording in the app, clear now !!

Ideally I will get everything in with the ski’s, but gives me an option if I can’t
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I generally use my ski gear to “protect my skis” in the ski bag & then the boots fit in my case, well packed with socks & the like. There’s always room & I’m rarely much over 20kg on the case.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy