Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mid December 2023 - Austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@NickyJ, Wagrain would indeed be reasonable, but redandwhiteflachau would know better whats likely to be open on that side

@turms2, you can get to Zauchensee on the bus from Flachau - Highport lift, or from Flachauwinkl accessed by the Panoramabahn at the top of Flachau
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
NickyJ wrote:
we can do if need be, we are currently fighting the Europcar who are claiming damage not done, so hiring a car is not hugely attractive as they are thieving bar stewards who lie

did you not have excess insurance? Its only about £45 for a year and easy to claim. I was in dispute with a hire car company but claimed anyway, then when I won and was repaid by the hire company I repaid the insurance company
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
holidayloverxx wrote:
NickyJ wrote:
we can do if need be, we are currently fighting the Europcar who are claiming damage not done, so hiring a car is not hugely attractive as they are thieving bar stewards who lie

did you not have excess insurance? Its only about £45 for a year and easy to claim. I was in dispute with a hire car company but claimed anyway, then when I won and was repaid by the hire company I repaid the insurance company

We did we added it on but didnt cause the damage. They released the hold on credit card then sent and invoice 2 months after hire. We keep telling them didnt cause it showed evidence in photos taken that what they claim was caused was already there. They tried to take payment but credit card blocked it. Now waiting to see if what happens next. They are out right lying and it frankly completely puts us off using hire cars
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nightmare..did you book direct or through a consolidator? I found autoeurope very helpful when a hire company tried to charge us an extra day. They refunded us directly and took up the battle themselves
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
holidayloverxx wrote:
Nightmare..did you book direct or through a consolidator? I found autoeurope very helpful when a hire company tried to charge us an extra day. They refunded us directly and took up the battle themselves

We used Expedia. Thats good to hear about autoeurope.

Got no issue paying for damage while in our care and as you say take the extra cover but seems we arent alone with this scenario. Means out whole faith in the system is a little shaken so we cancelled our hire car for april and switched to a taxi booking (found a price felt was fair).
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
holidayloverxx wrote:
@NickyJ, Wagrain would indeed be reasonable, but redandwhiteflachau would know better whats likely to be open on that side

@turms2, you can get to Zauchensee on the bus from Flachau - Highport lift, or from Flachauwinkl accessed by the Panoramabahn at the top of Flachau

yes i know. But with car someone can stay eg in Radastadt and has all the options available with less effort

About the connection Flachau Flachauwinkl Zauchensee with Panoramabahn , we dont know if it will be open mid December.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@turms2, if the resorts are open I'd put money on the link being open. NickyJ k stayed in Radstadt in February and seems to be looking for somewhere new.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
holidayloverxx wrote:
@turms2, if the resorts are open I'd put money on the link being open. NickyJ k stayed in Radstadt in February and seems to be looking for somewhere new.

ok, i suppose you know better. Didnt go there since many years
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@turms2, I've got a flat in Flachau...doesn't mean I know everything though.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy