Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SnowHeads ski resort cost of living survey

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@johnE, not in my experience, toilet charges, queues for toilets and lack of toilets are the main correlation. Toilets downstairs can deter use as well, as it is difficult to navigate stairs in ski boots.

Carrying a flask in a backpack itself causes no need to visit a toilet, it is the drinking of coffee which fills the bladder.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just paid 7.50 for a large beer in Madonna di campiglio
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I counted the number of times I needed a pee when skiing at Glencoe on Friday. I went at the base once before first uplift. Then I had a pee in the on hill cafe hut, and 2 further pees in the Eagle Nest toilets. Another one at lunchtime at the car park toilet. I did not need one before I left the car park in the evening, but was needing again when I got home.

I did drink a 1 litre flask of coffee though, mostly at lunchtime but the final cup was before I drove home.

Let us say that is 5 in total between 8.30 and 6 pm. I avoided peeing in the snow this time, as I discovered the Eagles nest toilets are easily accessible, and usually quite devoid of queues.

I am not on any medication to increase my urine excretion, although caffeine probably increases the rate. It is mainly my need to drink fluids, which causes this problem, but according to the internet when I drink normal amounts of fluid I pee about the average number of times per day.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy