Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Masters, Mistresses, racers ready?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For some reason it's ...
Masters only... mistresses not permitted... in name at least Wink

So all you over 30s out there who enjoy skiing gates, this is your opportunity. There is a whole ski racing circuit at your disposal for the more 'mature' racer, and the above-mentioned article gives details of the forthcoming event taking place in Aldershot on July 1st, an introduction to the sport for keen skiers from 30 through to ... well there's no upper age limit!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PG, thanks for that. Mary is, of course the wife of Tomasz Ondrusz the well known race trainer in the UK (and pretty good race in his day too). Very Happy I keep trying to persuade Tom to join Snowheads and to come to the Mondial or to come here at all ..... No luck so far, but one day.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy