Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Livigno, Italy in late-April?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey everyone - I'm booking a ski holiday for a week in Livigno, in the last week of April (22nd).

Has anyone been to Livigno this late? Just worried there won't be enough snow this late into the season! Laughing

Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was last Winter...i think it was 17 till 24 april
Tha major Lifts slopes were all open r, elativ empty and snow was slushig or hart compact according to the orientation...
No hestitation to go again Late April....However the free pass Angebot cone too late this year for us
I
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nice - thank you! Will book to go in April Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Trip report chock full of photos from April 2022, not exactly the best year for snow for Italy.
And yet, perfect conditions.

https://www.alpinforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67015
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I was there this year same dates as @turms2, it was a lot of fun. Hard in the morning and rapidly softening in the afternoon, but with a lovely window of soft and grippy pistes. The higher, more shaded pistes in the federia area were absolutely perfect for a good part of the day. Last season was a pretty poor snowfall year by their standards and they had an extremely hot April, but there was plenty of snow. A lot of years there will still be a base of snow in town at that time and you might even get fresh snow.

I wouldn't hesitate to go that late, so long as you are happy with spring conditions.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
+ 1
i had to go in School Holidays and the free skipass start at 15.April...
Otherwise I wouldn't hesitate to go once again

PS although i have to admit that i catch a food poisoning during the last day (probably from the sandwich i ate in the lunch break)
The return trip was like a hell trip
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks all - have booked to go! Very excited!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy