Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Le Lac 3 Parking

Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know what to do if I have to change the vehicle. I had someone hit my car so currently waiting for a replacement or a possible hire car. Can I change the vehicle when I get there ?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @vegas007, others who have this issue and who have enquired have been told they need to cancel the reservation and create a new one with the new car's registration. Rather defeats the object of making a booking in the first place...

I'd advise giving the parking office a call to seek their advice - though everyone has been struggling, with them not being very good at answering the phone.

For the benefit of many others with the same dilemma please do update your thread if you make any headway...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have emailed IndigoNeo and they advised me that you need to cancel the reservation ( up to 1 hour before you have the reservation for) and re book. I said that that won't work as they are fully booked and I presume its luck if you cancel and then can re book in time!
I am just going to keep complaing by email as this is a really stupid system. If you log into your Indigo Neo account, you can add hire vehicles so not sure why you can't amend the booking.

What would happen if you turn up with the entry code and a booking reference, they surely can't turn you away?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

What would happen if you turn up with the entry code and a booking reference, they surely can't turn you away?

We don't yet know... waiting for someone to try and then report back.

Practically everyone I speak to is spitting tacks about the parking in Tignes this winter.

It may be worth also complaining to the Mairie, on the assumption that they awarded the contract to Indigo.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
good call!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Their response

To answer your question, a reservation is linked to the license plate of the vehicle to which it is associated and to perfect your information, know that our system has been programmed so that it accepts any type of license plate, you have put as plate, our system can not determine that you do not know the license plate of your vehicle.

Therefore, you must cancel this reservation 1 hour before departure to be fully reimbursed and make a new one with the right license plate, because it is not possible to modify a reservation.

We remain at your entire service for any additional request. We wish you a good day.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That's presumably a google translation. A bit garbled - you could put the French on here for a second opinion, but on the face of it it doesn't leave much scope for interpretation. In their defence, the policy does make sense if there is excess demand for the parking. Or people could book up block places early on then sell them on at a premium. Ticket touts.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
wow I hadn't even thought of that! If the car park is full at le Lac 3, where is the overground car park likely to be, last I parked outside was in Val Claret and that was a nightmare to get in and out of!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
what are the chances that I cancel and then get a booking !?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:
what are the chances that I cancel and then get a booking !?
How long is a piece of string @vegas007 Puzzled

Good luck with the shambles that is Indigo parking.

What the hell will they do with people who don't book in advance and think they can just turn up at Tignes and park their car?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

What the hell will they do with people who don't book in advance and think they can just turn up at Tignes and park their car?

Simples... they sell you a ticket to park on the road.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
In order to help you, I have just made a simulation for a reservation at the parking Lac 3 in Tignes, respecting the dates and hours you took for the first reservation, the reservation is possible for these dates and hours.

I invite you to validate a new reservation with the right plate. Once this reservation is validated, you just have to contact us for the refund of the first reservation.

Looks like they will allow you to change the registration details.

I ll update once I get a refund!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hey @vegas007, when do you travel? Keen to hear how you get on with this.

We are picking up a rental car from the airport, so won't know the plate details until a few hours before arriving.

The old system worked so well!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
We travel on 31st December. We will know the details probably Wednesday. To be fair to Indigo Neo they have responsed well and at least they have listened.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@vegas007, I hope you had a great holiday! How did the parking situation turn out?

Cheers
ski holidays
Haz wrote:
@vegas007, I hope you had a great holiday! How did the parking situation turn out?

Cheers

Be intrested how it went , im in the same situation in March
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy