Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

British Airways baggage

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have booked flights for the BUSC summer session with BA from Belfast to Birmingham and then onto geneva, easyjet fly direct once a week but I thought this could be a bit of a gamble.
anyway, My baggage allowance seems to be 23kg which my skis can be included in. I doubt I will be able to take skis boots and clothes and for it to come to 23kg. So I phoned BA, Alot of help that was. Puzzled rolling eyes Apparently it will be £15 each way from Belfast and then as going to Geneva is an International flight It will be £4.18 per kg. That works out at £30 to and from belfast and another £60 or £70 to and from Geneva. This seems a bit pricey to me. Is the call centre perhaps wrong. I wanted to bring my nice new skis but that would mean I could hire brand new equipment for the same cost. Anyone got any ideas.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Last year I flew BA on an internal flight, but have used the within Europe for years. They've never charged me for the skis - despite the website and enquiry line telling me they would.

Things may have changed now they've gone modern/cheaper though.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Now being told £2.08 per kg . It pays to phone twice Shocked . For the Whole journey being told it will be about £20 as it is all with BA. snowHead Back of the Net.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Edmundh009, if my experience with BA is anything to go by, you won't have to pay anything. I use them very often and have never had to pay a supplement for skis for internal, European or Transatlantic flights
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Smile alot- works for me! I got away with 26 kilos on the way to Spain and back recently, he told me I was 6kilo over and not to bring so many pairs of shoes next time! I think he appreciated the need for 9 pairs of shoes.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
BA have just announced new baggage policies - see this thread for details.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
marc gledhill,

Quote:

They've never charged me for the skis

There all upto it . Im in dispute with KLM right now.

Swiss International Airlines say they will carry skis (1 pair) for free.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy