Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tour Operators

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
albob wrote:
One thing I did notice was that prices could change on a daily basis (with Crystal) - sometime by as much as a £100 !! (Dynamic Pricing ??)

They change all the time based probably on cookies and algorithms, but also they hike them when you get to the checkout.

They claim it's dynamic price changes but from what we've been seeing it's the discount that changes not the room/flight price. This may be in breach of regulations, but Crystal, i.e. Tui(Thomson that was) have been doing this for years. Bait-and-switch I'd call it. People will just resign themselves to the higher price and pay up to avoid losing the deal.

Though online TO business has long done this generally and you get the stuff about "last 1 remaining" and N number looking at them. All likely garbage. It's just to make you hit the pay button.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Boris, ski vertigo were very good when we used them, we have used ski world a dozen or so times without any problems. Our one trip with Crystal was a complete nightmare from beginning to end. We have had a few trips with Inghams that were good, though one wasn't so good, although eventually issues were redressed. Ski total were quite good too. Of them all, ski world were best value.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy