Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Red Bull Rough Cuts edit...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys, I’m new to the forum, and I’m actually here to just get some feedback on my Red Bull Rough Cuts round 1 edit. It got me into the top 5, and now I gotta make one more edit for the finals.

Download it HERE (Right Click, Save Target As, please)

Let me know what you think. Thanks a lot guys.

- Steve
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads, Steve snowHead Congratulations on getting through to the top 5!

Probably worth pointing out that the file is 25MB file... and my wireless network is not quite so high bandwidth from the bottom of the garden Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bigpinkloser, Welcome to snowHeads.Nice movie,deserved top 5 place.
BTW,the guy doing multiple back flips off a cliff....a chute or a death wish Shocked

Rough Cuts site is fun.Managed a half decent film myself,with no idea of what I was actually doing wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
... after I managed to finish downloading wink

Great movie! Not sure what feedback I can provide - I'd quite like to know if the chap at about 1:20 managed to land Shocked
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
WOW! I really want to go skiing now! snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hoppo wrote:
... after I managed to finish downloading wink

Great movie! Not sure what feedback I can provide - I'd quite like to know if the chap at about 1:20 managed to land Shocked

parachute. totally a parachute.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
In a few of the other edits you see him deploy his parachute.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bigpinkloser, I enjoyed it, the cuts were clever - shame about the rap music! Confused

BTW welcome to snowHeads! Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
IncogSkiSno wrote:
bigpinkloser, I enjoyed it, the cuts were clever - shame about the rap music! Confused

BTW welcome to snowHeads! Very Happy

HEY! eh, to each his own i guess...

but thanks for the welcome Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Great film deserves top 5 for sure.

If you have any more point me in their direction....
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
d811yc wrote:
Great film deserves top 5 for sure.

If you have any more point me in their direction....

any more of my films?

http://www.QuarterProductions.com

check it out if you want. some old stuff, some new stuff, work in progress... whatever.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The guy doing the multiple flips is Shane McConkey or JT Holmes can't remember which. Alot of the footage seems to be from "The Hit List". I got it last week its pretty good. The bit with the Red Bull chopper is in British Columbia with Darren Rhalves and MArk Abma (I think thats how u spell his name snowHead ). Pretty Good edit, not too keen on the track, I love the opening tune on Hit List, renegade I think.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Nice shots and Good editing but I would have to agree with the rap music(it's why my speakers have an off button)
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I liked the music! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hoppo wrote:
I liked the music! Very Happy

Me too.............and its not normally my thang Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy