Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski buddy needed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, this is my first post! So I don't know what I'm doing,!
I'm looking to ski anywhere in Europe early January or early to mid Feb, my ski partner isn't available this year so I'm looking to go on my own but would like to find a male ski partner or 2 ! I'm happy on reds and not too challenging blacks. Any suggestions?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to SnowHeads!
The Birthday Bash https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=159860 might suit you, Sir Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Red, I skied the Sella Ronda in march this year, it was amazing! I'm getting on a bit but still young at heart but quite fit, a bit worried about being with a load of crazy youngsters with super skills!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Jaled, no problem, complete range of ages and abilities. People that ski all day through to those who stop for coffee and cake half way down every piste. There will be someone for you to ski with. Have a look at the link above. snowHead

Edit: We used to have a Snowhead called Young at Heart , now known as The Chocolate Fairey, long story.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Tue 22-11-22 23:21; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That bash will certainly not be all crazy youngsters. Quite a few that will be getting the senior concessionary rate for the ski pass.
Think I've skied with a 16 year old and a 76 year old on the same bash and knew neither of them beforehand.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Neddy and Andy, that's reassuring. i get my first senior pass this winter!! And my bus pass - talk about living the high life. I listen to the goon show at times while travelling - still working Eh oh!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@NeddySkiGoon, intrigued about the chocolate fairey Eh oh!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Any ideas on the transfers - I see that Venice was recommended but I couldn't open the link, stayed in corvara in march - flew to Innsbruck
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy