Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Discount for Dolomites Skipass bookings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some of you will have got this in an email, but in case you didn't....

5% off pre booked ski passes for the Dolomites

https://shop.dolomitisuperski.com/?idlang=en
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@brianatab, and it is available until a few days before you go there. Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mind you the price has gone up a mite since last year!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
But there can be deals...... the following is (I think) limited to Kronplatz, and I confess that I do not know if you can buy a daily "add on" to extend to Superdolomiti area.
February half term 6 day pass for myself, my daughter and my granddaughter = €312 + €347 + €243 total €902 for 18 ski days, non transferrable between us.
But I will be buying a Family Ski Pass before the 25th November which will give 30 ski days at any time during the season, those days being transferrable between the three of us, at a cost of €945

It is certainly not as cheap as it was a few years ago, but if the intention is to tempt me to go several times in the season, it works
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Interesting. I must look and see if there's some kind of deal which might save me money. I need a Super Dolomiti pass for a week in early January and for the Birthday Bash in February. Plus I'm very old.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Hurtle, some passes you can simply buy online.
For the pass that I want, you have to be present in person to buy the initial pass but can later upload extra days by an online purchase.
For the pass that I want, the price increases after 24th November.
It is worth it for me to go mid-week next week and buy the pass even though the lifts don’t open until a couple of days later.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Hurtle, for you, or anyone going on 2 separate trips (including an independent No Bash one!) to Dolomiti Superski area, may be worth looking at the Superdays lift pass option, to see whether that is better value? You choose how many days you expect to ski in the whole season. Obviously need to take account of any discounted rate you'd enjoy for the BB lift pass, for cost comparison. Also, any for being young at heart, which I sincerely hope attracts a discount.

I'd be surprised if some snowHead or other hasn't already done the maths. snowHead
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!

snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@PeakyB, thank you!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Just had a quick look at superpass prices. It says 8-40 days, but only has option for up to 21? Puzzled

21 days costs 923 Euros, but you can get a season pass for 890 Shocked

Seems like a bargain if you intend to make multiple trips to the area through the season.

@Hurtle, No discount for seniors on season tickets, which seems strange?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Dolomite Superski website just mentions Superdays passes up to max 21 days, as far as I can see. Presumably anyone wanting more would just buy a full season pass. The break-even point for adults/seniors appears to be >19 days lift use, at which point you might as well buy a season pass.

Superdays passes are flexible to ski on any day of the season, up to your total number purchased. If you're the type who likes a rest day, or to go off doing other stuff occasionally, you can just buy the number of days you expect to ski.

A standard week break, outside of peak season (eg Jan and Mar). 302e seniors / 336e adults for 6 consecutive days.
A standard week break in peak season (Feb). 336e / 373e for 6 consecutive days.
Total for 2 such weeks (1 off peak, 1 peak), 12 days skiing = 638e Seniors / 709e Adults

Superdays pass (Adults/Seniors) any 12 days all season 636e.
Superdays pass (Adults/Seniors) any 11 days all season 588e.
Superdays pass (Adults/Seniors) any 10 days all season 540e.

Obviously if going for 2 separate weeks in peak season, the saving made by buying a Superdays pass increases.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
There's a very enviable range of passes, which seem to offer a lot more flexibility than your typical large French ski circus. Just takes a bit of time to work out what's best for your situation...

snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@JHS, is there any way to buy the family pass without being physically present in the Dolomites before the 25th November? It would suit us perfectly but I can’t for the life of me work out how to actually buy it online.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@JHS, is there any way to buy the family pass without being physically present in the Dolomites before the 25th November? It would suit us perfectly but I can’t for the life of me work out how to actually buy it online.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
swoafs wrote:

My German isn’t perfect so I may have misunderstood but if I did get it right then the position is like this :
If you have previously held and still have a family pass from a previous season, then you don’t need to be present in person as you can just upload extra days to your existing pass online.
If this is your first one (as it is for me) then one person needs to be present, but it is not necessary for everyone to be present. I think they need all passports though.
I hope I have got that correct. I have come out early and have brought my daughter’s and granddaughter’s passports with me hoping that with me present and all three passports, that I will be able to get them tomorrow
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy