Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Female ski buddy required

Poster: A snowHead
I’m a fit mature female who is seeking a ski buddy, of possibly intermediate ability , for a week in the Alps. Sociable gregarious and love some Apres.
(January or February)
Partner can’t come as he has a knee injury.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Jennyjinks
Yes, potentially interested.
Haven't skied for a number of years but quite fit, intermediate level too and looking for all of the above Very Happy
Would consider trip over Christmas or New Year otherwise first week of Jan would be my preference
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi @jennyjinks, @Zenfairy, Id potentially be interested, am a mature female - intermediate ability also......Id be flexible on dates and destinations... I'll try and DM you! Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You could all look at the preBB or BB in the snow events.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi ladies I’m landing on my own in Chamonix on New Year’s Eve for 5nights x
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I’d love to meet up with any of you guys. As I’m so nervous travelling on my own I’ve never done this before x
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Crazycat
Planning on having a telephone chat with skeebygeebees later to consider options and dates etc
Is it a twin room that you have? Could this become a triple do you think? Just thinking out loud
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Oh possibly actually I can certainly find out

More than happy to chat and see what we can come up would be great x
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I’m Claire by that way x
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi @jennyjinks, @Zenfairy, @skeebygeebees, @Crazycat, I'm also looking to go skiing for a week in late december - january. I'm an intermediate skier, flexible on dates and location. Would love to join you if there's room for one more!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Crazycat, I removed your phone number from your post.
It's not generally considered wise to post it on the open internet for all the [other] crazies to find.
Use Private Messages (Top right*) to send it [privately] to the snowHeads you'd like to have it.

*Or click the '+' next their username on a post and there's a PM button there.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Oh great Thankyou will do that
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
claupoescu wrote:
Hi @jennyjinks, @Zenfairy, @skeebygeebees, @Crazycat, I'm also looking to go skiing for a week in late december - january. I'm an intermediate skier, flexible on dates and location. Would love to join you if there's room for one more!

Hi
Great, more the merrier. Nothing booked as yet. We're planning on having a browse over the weekend. A shared chalet is preferred but looking at all options. Where are you located? I'm in S Wales.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi Ladies, I’m late to the conversation but am also looking for female ski buddies or to join a group booking - aiming to go to Alpe d’Huez in January (sorry no flexibility on resort)
Catered chalet would be great but open to other possibilities.
I’m a mature experienced skier although these days I take it easy (very happy on cruisey reds and blues)
I like to ski the whole day with a few breaks, am sociable and easy-going, love a bit of après!
If you haven’t sorted anything out yet and are open to Alpe d’Huez then please let me know Eh oh!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Soleil&Neige wrote:
Hi Ladies, I’m late to the conversation but am also looking for female ski buddies or to join a group booking - aiming to go to Alpe d’Huez in January (sorry no flexibility on resort)
Catered chalet would be great but open to other possibilities.
I’m a mature experienced skier although these days I take it easy (very happy on cruisey reds and blues)
I like to ski the whole day with a few breaks, am sociable and easy-going, love a bit of après!
If you haven’t sorted anything out yet and are open to Alpe d’Huez then please let me know Eh oh!

Hi
Only skeebygeebees and me so far. Italy looking the fave at the moment for end of Jan. Have you any Chalet options in mind for Alpe d'Huez?
ski holidays
Hiya thanks for responding:)
Limited possibilities on the catered chalet front in Alpe d’Huez unless booking the entire place for exclusive use, but I’m currently looking at options with Skiworld, keeping fingers crossed! There are definitely some good deals for Italy around at the moment, unfortunately I don’t have that flexibility for this trip. Hope you manage to get something sorted that suits you both, maybe just PM me if you’d like to stay in touch re AdH Smile
ski holidays
Hi Ladies! im late to the convo but anyone still looking for more trips? thinking of Chamonix/ Meribel late February Smile
ski holidays
Hi Ladies - I'm in Meribel 7-21 January if anyone wants do some some leisurely blue runs as hubby and friend are doing the more difficult stuff. I'm booked in with Parallel lines for 2 hours in the morning 9-13th if anyone else is with them. Also available for afternoon dog walks with a Yorkie (standard terrier sized) Happy
latest report
@jennyjinks, hey
latest report
@Zenfairy, Hi, I'm looking for buddies to ski with end of Jan - did you organise anything yet? I usually ski with hubby/friends, but nobody is free, and I'm desperate for a few days on the slopes!! Hope you don't mind me joining the chat!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy