Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier looking for buddies in St Anton December 20 - 25th 2022.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. I'm skiing solo in St Anton December from Tuesday 20th to Sunday 25th 2022 and am looking for companions.

I like to stay on-piste but will ski anything on the map. Do a little off piste in and around the marked ski runs, but really stick to reds and blacks. Not interested in free-riding or going truly "off piste."

I'm male, 44. British, but live in France. On a family trip but will mainly ski alone, hence this post. It's all about the skiing for me, so I'll be be keen to ski a lot and cover some real distance.

I'd love to have one or more people to ski with! Get in touch if you fancy it.

As an aside, does anyone know if you can do a group ski safari or itinerary? Don't need it to be with a proper "ski guide / instructor". Just want someone who knows the resort and can lead me / us on a tour of the resort pistes, so I don't need to look at the piste map. Kind of like a walking tour around a city.

I've got my fingers crossed!

PS New to the forum but delighted to have found it.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just to add that if someone is around for just a day, a morning or an afternoon that would be great!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just thought I'd give this a little nudge...

Would love to meet up with someone for (at least) a few runs if possible.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You can download the St Anton App, it has an interactive map that shows which lifts and pistes are open in real time - useful especially early in the season, the webcams are showing a base layer of snow but always a bit hit an miss

Also you can use the web https://winter.intermaps.com/skiarlberg?lang=en

Other tip is if the weather is bad head Rendl side as it is usually better in bad weather but such a big area if the flexenbahn is open (closed atm) as you can get to Lech etc, or take the free ski bus

I'm not there until end of Jan but hope you have a good time
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy