Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Ski Show planned for Alexandra Palace

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
There are plans to stage a ski fair in Ally Pally, North London on 2/3 Sept. Word is that entry will be free and the focus is to give independent retailers the oportunity to shift what remains of last year's stock at knock down prices....
Some tour ops have shown interest in being there - more details as they turn up.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
admin, Is this to replace the Daily Mail show at Earls Court or is it an additional show?.

I always thought the the DM show was a bit of a rip-off, paying £15 for the opporunity to buy some sni clothing and equipment.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Free entry would be good. A snowHeads stand perhaps...? I'm sure there would be volunteers to man it, and the organisers might be tempted by snowHeads turning up to say hello.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
admin, I'd be happy to spent the day on a stand insulting people wink I can get a decent quote for large format digital printing and I'd hope that CSM wold let me assist in the graphics panels
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Isn't this where Board Ex used to be? What happened to that?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Masque, Would be very happy to do some LFDP. Very possibly at no or minimal cost. (I recently produced some Large Snowhead banners which would of been seen by those who went to a recent snowHead event)
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I used to teach at Alexandra Palace Ski Centre, the archaelogical remains of which are still visible in a jungle area to the side of the palace - I think it was demolished over 20 years ago.

An archaelogical dig can be organised for those going to the show, who want a chunk of Delta or Snowmat ski matting (a few inches square). I don't suppose anyone would be done for theft - it would be more a case of 'community litter-picking'.

Ally Pally is a great place to visit, for those who've never been there. It's where the world's first public TV broadcasting took place, and the BBC used studios there for a long time.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Does anyone know if this event is still going ahead on 2/3 September?

I could not find anything on the Ally Pally website.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
richjp, I've just checked and no it's not on now. All I have so far is "it was pulled". Don't know why yet: perhaps I'll know more later.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thank you admin.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy