Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Share transport GVA>Cham 28 Dec 23.00

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Is anyone interested in sharing transport (or has space available in their transport?!) to get from GVA to Chamonix on Wednesday 28 December at c23.00 (I am on the Swiss Air flight LCY>GVA lands 22.00) with snowboard bag.
I'm being offered private transfers only at c £250 with no shared transfers available.
If anyone can join forces it would be great!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@kat.ryb,

Good luck finding a shared on a Wednesday night at that time.
It might not be impossible but will be a challenge.
Does Cham have any Facebook groups you could post in nearer the time.

Plan ‘B’ would be the Ibis opposite the airport for the night then shared transfer or bus on Thursday morning.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@kat.ryb,

Easy bus seem to have a 23:30pm departure to Cham bus station.

My understanding is that Easybus are not a ‘transfer’ company but a scheduled bus.

https://www.easybus.com
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Could check Cham ridesharing Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/167853180614444) closer to the time or blablacar. But that easybus above sounds like the best option!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@@247snowman, you ABSOLUTE superstar finding easybus!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@kat.ryb,

I don’t think Easybus get the best reviews.

I think/believe it might be because if you miss a slot on one of their scheduled buses then you forfeit your space and they don’t have the staff/resources to organise and put you on the next bus free of charge (I suspect they make people buy a new ticket for the next bus).

That can maybe turn into a bit of a Kerfuffle on a busy Saturday afternoon at Geneva Airport when maybe there are no slots/seats available on the next scheduled Easy bus.

Anyway that’s not probably relevant to your circumstances and scenario as if you miss the 23:30pm bus on Wednesday night then it’s probably find a hotel for the night.

Good luck. Hope it works out and Easybus goes well for you.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Soooo I don’t think I can face the bus and worry about not making it, and then getting into centre of Cham and needing to get out to the chalet so have caved and got the private transfer.

If anyone is looking for a ride let me know Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy