Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FOR SALE: Blizzard Zero G 95 164cm skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm advertising these excellent touring skis for a customer who bought them new in 2020 but with covid they've only had 10-12 days on snow. At the time of purchase this was the shortest length they came in but she's now recently purchased the new shorter length hence these are now up for sale.

Supplied without bindings and drilled for Dynafit Rad 2 ST/FT or Dynafit Rotation 10/12/14 for a 275mm boot sole length.

The skis haven't had a base grind or any core shots etc. In fact they've not been serviced following their initial hot wax so they need a few minor p-tex repairs and an edge'n'wax. There's a few scuffs on the topsheets consistent with their use.

The skis are in my shop and can be viewed there or I can supply pics etc. The price is £300 collected or £335 including UK UPS shipping with the buyer paying my customer directly so PM me if interested and I'll put you in touch with my customer.

If a potentional buyer requires bindings then I have Dynafit Rotation 10's in stock plus a wide range of other quality touring bindings at the right price and I can advise which make/model of binding will work around the existing mount with sufficient seperation. I can also service the skis if required.

snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bump
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi- interested- would they work for me? Short fat telemarker (90kg and 173cm). Have 22D bindings (Outlaw X). I have some Whitedot Carbonlite R98's which seem to have developed a nasty bend at the front- (would there be any point in seeing if Whitedot would look at that?). In the olden days I used to ski 166 Salomon Foils firstly alpine then tele- they were very tidy in the sorts of snow I like (not ice / v hard packed). I do wonder if I've been silly going for longer skis- especially on tele gear as I've now usually skied 172- 178. I'm wondering if it would be easier to get the tips round in deeper / trickier / steeper snow (which is what I like). Since I tele and am short fat and not as fit as I should be I really like a light ski- sub 1.5kg.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy