Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wingsuit flyers over Mont Blanc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Wow! Some amazing video, this incredible flight started with a fly by at the summit of the majestic Mont-Blanc, followed by the longest terrain flying wingsuit line ever! From the summit to the opening of the parachute there is 3650m altitude difference, 7.5km horizontal distance for a 3 minutes and 5 seconds total flight.
http://youtube.com/v/50R1_i6MhOo
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wowsers, how they judge those fly throughs is amazing! The one through the crevasse Shocked Shocked Shocked
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Red Bull strong as ever. RIP Dietrich Mateschitz, the founder of Red Bull who passed away just over a week ago. Red Bull was not a casual or trendy supporter of skiing. Red Bull was sponsoring the World Cup aerial skiing events in the mid-1990s and was sponsoring athletes as well. No doubt this sport would not be the same without him and the same for the wingsuit guys.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Amazing flying skills.

I particularly liked how they flew around each other and then performed the flick rolls.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It is amazing and I totally get how there must not be an adrenalin buzz like it but it does scare me even watching. The slightest error and they are cratering into a crevasse or ripping an arm off.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We saw them landing under their chutes, coming down very fast (apparently cos they open too low to properly slow down Shocked )
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
under a new name wrote:
We saw them landing under their chutes, coming down very fast (apparently cos they open too low to properly slow down Shocked )

Nah. First of all they are jumping very small canopies and second he put in a few hook turns prior to landing. That's always a sure way to liven up a landing. A canopy is reaches its decent rate pretty much at the time its open.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
It is amazing and I totally get how there must not be an adrenalin buzz like it but it does scare me even watching. The slightest error and they are cratering into a crevasse or ripping an arm off.

+1
I guess their chest and core muscles must be pretty strong to keep from being folded in half backwards Puzzled
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Awesome.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Incredible!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy