Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2mm larger.... much difference

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@BobinCH, Or is it simply that the 130 flex model uses the 100 last and the 120 sticks with the 98mm?

Not sure why that would be, but it's clearly not the same boot, so there's no reason to expect the dimensions to be identical.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I might even buy a old stock new boot soon get the same shape or I might have to bite the bullet and pay retail !!! Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My old ones are xmax 120, this years are s/pro….. they also have an spro alpha with right measurements but they are like a race boot
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ajc2260626 wrote:
they also have an spro alpha with right measurements but they are like a race boot

Well yes, that's what you should expect from a 130 flex boot. In what way do you think it's a bad thing?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
When I had a pair of boots fitted I had one footbed a bit thinner than the other and I noticed it.

Also, I now have a small spacer on the outside of my liner. Works a treat.

So have you considered a 1mm stick on spacer on either side of the inside that will bring it in a bit?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ajc2260626 wrote:
My old ones are xmax 120, this years are s/pro….. they also have an spro alpha with right measurements but they are like a race boot

The s/pro alpha is the one you want as it is the replacement for the s/max - see detailed description here
https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/2022-2023-salomon-s-pro-alpha-130

The standard s/pro is a different mould and unlikely to be a good fit according to Blister
Compared to the Salomon S/Max boots, the S/Pro 130 is much higher-volume overall. I doubt people who love the fit of either of these boots will fit well in the other — they’re pretty much opposites when it comes to fit.

https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/2019-2020-salomon-s-pro-130
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm puzzled by this thread. Why keep buying new boots?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Jehu, I’ve had them a long time, skied a lot of days in them, they are now too soft……
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
States 98mm last

https://www.salomon.com/en-gb/shop-emea/product/s-pro-alpha-130-el-li3661.html#color=70573
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quite a nice colour.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Jehu, yep, I just got sidas injection replacement liners.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy