Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski based gift

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
kitenski wrote:
biddpyat wrote:
I fail to see the use in a heated bootbag? or am I missing something?

You are missing something Smile

I use mine every night to dry off the boots after skiing. My previous pair of boots were incredibly difficult to get on when cold, but much easier when warmed/dryed over night. I was advised not to use the hotel hot air dryers as they could potentially damage my Zipfit liner.

Also very handy if driving and putting on boots in a cold car park!
If there isn't a heated boot rack, I always bring the boots to the room, place them near the heat source, warm in the morning, the car keeps them warm if driving to the first lift, I usually take the boots out of their bag when we arrive and they don't see it again till we are flying home.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
biddpyat wrote:
kitenski wrote:
biddpyat wrote:

I use mine every night to dry off the boots after skiing. My previous pair of boots were incredibly difficult to get on when cold, but much easier when warmed/dryed over night. I was advised not to use the hotel hot air dryers as they could potentially damage my Zipfit liner.

If there isn't a heated boot rack, I always bring the boots to the room, place them near the heat source, warm in the morning, the car keeps them warm if driving to the first lift, I usually take the boots out of their bag when we arrive and they don't see it again till we are flying home.

Dont't do what a friend of mine did and put them too close to a woodburner and melt a hole in the shell.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@ster, pfft, nothing one of our resident boot-shamen can't fix.

Is Ski Bunnies still going? Maybe you could get him a voucher?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Richard_Sideways wrote:

Is Ski Bunnies still going? Maybe you could get him a voucher?

Yep, they are, https://www.hammade.com/collections/prints/sports - we have a trio of them but as the house is partially of the one plank bent, the trio includes the snowboarding bunny - there's another ski one they don't seem to do anymore.

These are fun too but perhaps not quite 50th territory https://www.theskierslounge.co.uk/accessories/posters-and-prints/ski-resorts-of-europe-map-with-scratch-off-panels__2916

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Mon 31-10-22 18:14; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@always29, maybe this the Ski Bunnies that @Richard_Sideways, refers to?

http://ski-bunnies.com/bookings.html
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ster wrote:
@always29, maybe this the Ski Bunnies that @Richard_Sideways, refers to?

http://ski-bunnies.com/bookings.html

Nah, he looks at the same triptych that I do on the dinning room wall! Well, unless he's planning on sneaking off boarding sans famille this winter, in which case I'd better have a chat with him!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ster wrote:
biddpyat wrote:
kitenski wrote:
biddpyat wrote:

Dont't do what a friend of mine did and put them too close to a woodburner and melt a hole in the shell.
Oh I did that with my husbands hard hat ( showjumping velvet) it was all damp so I put it in the bottom of the stove ( the warming oven) forgot about it till I got the smell, it melted into a flat disk, (war ensued)
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Most snow sports enthusiasts have their own preferences for gear.

For consumables: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Piz-Buin-Mountain-Glacier-Cream-SPF30/dp/B01M1RJU7Q/ref=asc_df_B01M1RJU7Q/?tag=amz07b-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309816017895&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1763328529585836180&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1007327&hvtargid=pla-469488253812&psc=1&th=1
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Have a quick look online, search Ski gondola Christmas tree decoration. I've just bought one for a friend and it's so good I had to get myself one!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hemel do a brilliant "board in a day course" I'd recommend.

Not sure if @Admin, still does them, but a Snowheads Calendar? Actually @Admin are you still doing them? Can I have one?

I wouldn't buy him boot heaters if he's got fitted booties.

Heated insoles, ResQ ski device, , snowboard multi tool, Sticks of P-Tex, avalanche Shovel, probe, Merino ski socks or T-shirts, whistle (for tree-skiing/cat-skjiing in Canada) are all pressies I've loved to receive.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy