Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Grand Massif weekend - Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone, new to SnowHeads. I have a week booked with some mates for the first week in February, but cant wait until then. I am looking to book a weekend (possibly Jan 12-15). I cant get anyone else to come along at this stage, so wondering if anyone would be up for some like minded ski company. I am usually a pretty early starter and ski the best part of the day, a few beers after and something to eat and I am good until the morning. I am looking to go to the Grand Massif as its easy to get to, possibly Les Carroz. I am probably an Intermediate to Advanced skier, but slowing down a bit now. Any way, if any one is interested in sharing some costs or just meeting up for a few turns, let me know.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy