Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Want a cheaper ski/snowboard holiday? Val Cenis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are going down to Val Cenis on the 14th January (quiet weeks) for 1 week.
We have a 2 bedroom apartment at the Les Balcons.

Husband and wife going. Ideally we're looking for a female skier, maybe beginner-ish, so i can go and do my own stuff. Or you could go off and do your own thing totally.
If you can drive, bonus. we could share driving and ill add you to my car insurance.

your own room, the apartment has a kitchen etc.

the cost would be a third of the petrol and tolls, tolls are about 85 euros each way. petrol, unsure, I think 120 euros each way, depending on prices.

accommodation, from the 14th to the 21 January, 300.

Channel tunnel (flexi aswell)) is included in the apartment cost.

so roughly about 500 pounds. for return to Val Cenis for 7 days.

Ski passes, if booked early are like loadssss cheaper. On the day about 200 euros for a week.

any questions please ask.

in our 40's, a nurse and public sector worker.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi I’m interested ! I’m a fit mature British female who has skied since 2003. Sociable reliable and great sense of humour. Clean driving license. Seeking ski buddies as partner can’t come due to knee injury.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi I’m interested ! I’m a fit mature British female who has skied since 2003. Sociable reliable and great sense of humour. Clean driving license. Seeking ski buddies as partner can’t come due to knee injury.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Im so sorry Jenny, the place is taken in the car.
There will be a 2nd and 3rd trip this season though.
More than likely feb and march as april gets a bit slushy.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oh wow if ur going again Plse can u contact me ? My partner is unable to go January and due for knee surgery then ; hence why I was trying to find folk on here to link up with.
However he will be ready to go March if u wld consider us both joining you ?
We are 60yrs but very young at heart, highly active energetic fit and love to party at Apres.
Regards
Jenny
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Will do, message me your email ok.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jennysumg@gmail.com is my email
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thank you Jenny.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy