Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfers from Innsbruck to Corvara

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
I'm looking for a transfer from Innsbruck Airport to Corvara in January has anyone any recommendations? I've done a forum search but not come up with anything- but that could be user error!

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quiet a long one that. Probably the best way would be a taxi from one of the Corvara taxi companies.
The local taxis have probably fixed the price locally, which looks like about €320 min, if it's only you that may seem pricey if there are more the price per head reduces. If you are staying in one of the hotels check if they offer a transfer, sometimes it's a little less expensive than a taxi.

Maybe try Aplibus, https://www.alpinbus.com/transfers-in-italy/innsbruck-airport-to-corvara-in-badia

Welcome to snowheads.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Using a taxi from your skiresort is never the most economical. Huge mark-ups!
Innsbruck based taxi’s are easily 100 euro cheaper, one way that is
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've been researching the same. As mentioned, I found booking with an Innsbruck company is cheaper than from resort.

I emailed a few and finally booked with these as they seemed the most efficient at responding to my queries.

https://www.taxi-airporttransfer-tirol.com/en/

Fingers crossed they turn up! They get decent reviews.

We're (2 Adults) transferring from Innsbruck to La villa on Dec 11th. If you're the same date, then feel free to message me if you fancy sharing.

Good Luck
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@JohnDory

Thanks for that recommendation, I've just booked with them so I'm hoping they turn up too! A big ask I know but If they don't turn can you let me know then I have time to re-book as we don't fly until January 7th?! They seem to get decent reviews so fingers crossed Little Angel
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We've been using either Autosella or Autodul, both based in Selva for a few years. Dare I say it, there's a whiff of a 'cartel' re. Innsbruck to Val Gardena transfers. Whether you contact Inns based companies, or VG based companies, guess what? The prices are the same. Car hire from Inns is also significantly more expensive than from Verona or Turin, like for like.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Langerzug wrote:
Using a taxi from your skiresort is never the most economical. Huge mark-ups!
Innsbruck based taxi’s are easily 100 euro cheaper, one way that is

We've never found that to be the case and have enquired on many occasions.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Used these guys last year Innsbruck to Obergurgl and they were reliable and the best price I could find at the time.

https://www.airporttransfer-innsbruck.com/
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Carol46, I'll let you know what they're like.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
There are more companies in Val Gardena than Corvara so worth looking at companies there as well - A local co. will be more reliable for your return journey too. €320 sounds a lot, more than double what we last paid but last time we used a taxi was 2018.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
That's 320 single, presumably? It's a 4.5 - 5 hour return trip, and 60 an hour for a taxi doesn't sound extortionate.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@JohnDory, @Carol46
https://www.taxi-airporttransfer-tirol.com/en/ is exactly the one we used for many years for Innsbruck-Lech. They are good!
And indeed their prices are approx 100 euro lower than with Arlberg based taxi's. Same for Dolomites apparently.
@Mollerski Looks like your enquiries were not that good? Also comparing tiny Innsbruck with much larger Turin and Verona is a bit of nonsense, sorry....Many Fiat's in Turin! Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thank you @langerzug
Your comment is appreciated
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Langerzug,
Thanks very much Little Angel
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@JohnDory, @Carol46, you're welcome
I do second the remark by @jma; for your return journey, in case of bad weather, a local company might be a wise idea
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy