Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Esf/evo2 La rosiere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello! I’ve looked at a lot of posts and reviews for these ski schools for my kids and both sound pretty good. I was leaning towards evo2 and the pick up from the hotel is appealing!!! However, just went to book and they are only 5 days of ski school now and I would prefer 6. Esf offer 6 days. Do you think they’d be ok with the slightly larger classes (12 rather than Cool?? They have 1 and 2 years experience so fairly new to skiing which is why I would prefer them to get as much in as possible! We would put them in for full days including lunch..does anyone know if esf take them to lunch etc or do we need to come back?? Thank you!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
For our years at La Rosiere we used Evo2. Though the 'kids' are now in their 20s.
If i recall evo have 4 half days then one full day in their standard offer for kids lessons, and do not pack the groups beyond 8no.
Haven't been to la Ros in peaks weeks for some time but we have seen on many occasions ESF kids classes of 16, even upto 18, when they used to claim a limit of 8.
I suggest that you call them (my experience is evo2 staffs english is very good) and discuss what you'd like for your kids and see what they can do.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you. They definitely do 5 full days with evo2 but would prefer 6. Esf say up to 12 which is less appealing. Though but they do do 6 days!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Used ESF in La Rosiere Les Eucherts a long time ago (14 years!). We dropped the children off at the start of lessons and picked them up after lunch or at the end of the afternoon on the full days. I have been to la Rosiere in recent years and I doubt the set up has changed. It was a good option. Most of the kids in the lunch club were french but you would probably find a few other British children in school holidays.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy