Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zermatt, Morzine or Alp D'Huez???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@rachelmilligan, From an ADH perspective the resort ticks a lot of boxes for you. I've no in depth knowledge of the others but I have of ADH.
You can hire lockers at the main ski pass office which is at the DMC lift.
For a day non skiing you have the sports centre, heated outdoor pool, spas, ice skating, lovely walks, snow shoeing, dog sledding, skidoos, cinéma, museum tandem paragliding.
They are replacing the Huez village to Alpe d'Huez lift if you choose to stay there but I would stay in the main resort.
Après ski in January is what you want it to be but it's not a party resort.

Any other questions let me know and have a lovely time wherever you decide.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My penny’s worth re Zermatt. It’s great, but I’m with those who say it’s not ideal for beginners largely because of the faff of getting up the mountain and the limited and tricky routes if you choose to ski back down to the bottom. HOWEVER, I don’t think anyone has mentioned that the OP says they are going in January. Zermatt can be prone to lift closures when the weather comes in. In January I’d favour a resort that has a decent amount of resort level skiing in the trees.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy