Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BA: Gatwick ski flights loaded and wide open for Avios

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Full details here: https://www.headforpoints.com/2022/08/09/gatwick-ba-ski-flights-wide-open-for-avios/

Hopefully this helps a few with rising cost of living, avios to spare and ski plans in the making...

Quote:
British Airways has just relaunched its Winter ski flights for later this year and early 2023.

These are the first ski flights from Gatwick since early 2020, and the first for new BA shorthaul Gatwick subsidiary Euroflyer.

The flights have been loaded to ba.com this morning and Avios availability is wide open as of noon. There are many dates with four Club Europe seats still available.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thank you! Has helped out lots of people I know; appreciate this post!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Only really good news for Avios holding Snowheads in the South of England. I now have to factor in petrol to LHR/LGW, plus car parking, most probably a hotel at one end, and an extra day. Sadly Avios are defunct for me and I'll probably sell what I have left. A waste of time having them now.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Extreme barracuda, thanks very much for flagging this. Managed to get some decent flight times booked despite being a bit behind the curve.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Head for points - see link above - are reporting that extra flights have now been loaded by BA to Grenoble and Lyon for this winter, with avios availability.

Quote:

14 - Sep -22

There are now up to five flights per weekend, with some Saturdays seeing four flights (three from Gatwick, one from Heathrow)! There is good Avios availability on these extra services – remember that at least 12 seats per flight are guaranteed to be available for points. If you want to lock in a ski break, now is your chance.

Lyon also appears to have seen additional flights added, although I don’t have the earlier timetable for a detailed comparison. Even peak February half term flights were available as at the time of writing.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
spent all of my points on wine during lockdown Sad
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
lets hope they dont cancel them at the last minute, as per their track record for cr*p service Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy