Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FREE (Book): Bruce Tremper - Staying Alive in... 2nd Ed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Staying Alive in Avalanche Terrain, Bruce Tremper. 2nd edition - 2008 Paperback. Good Condition.

Free book for anyone who is able to collect from London.

Reason for sale - I have the more recent 3rd edition wink !

Collection from Central or North London only.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This is a great book - I can highly recommend it - bit of a geeky read but no matter how much you think you know you will learn something new!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Scariest book I've ever read, but well worth it
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I regularly quote "gospel" according to Tremper!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
where abouts in central London?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
A brilliant book. Helped me understand risk more generally not just avalanches.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Richard_Sideways wrote:
where abouts in central London?

Hi, apologies for the delayed reply.

I work near monument, usually in the office at least 2 days a week. I cycle to work so relatively easy for me to drop most places in zone 1 at the end of the day. Alternatively, I'm going to OktoberTest south so that might be a good option?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@winterisbetter, We're going to Oktobertest S. too, and I work in the City, so either works for me
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Richard_Sideways wrote:
@winterisbetter, We're going to Oktobertest S. too, and I work in the City, so either works for me

Hi, good to know - thanks. Given the Oktobertest is early Oct lets try for that and if for whatever reason we don't do the handover at the Oktobertest, we should be able to arrange a day & time in the city.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@winterisbetter, Oktobertest it is - I'll wear a red carnation so you can identify me... plus it looks like I'll be the only one snowboarding looking at the current attendee list!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy