Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Impulse buy

Poster: A snowHead
I've just bought a Nidecker smoke as I want to start doing some jumps and stuff. Am I going to regret this? I've seen good reviews on the board but they're all written by French and I'm not sure if I can trust them or not. I was going to buy a Ride decade, but opted for skull graphics, cos I'm going through a mid life thing Embarassed . I'm planning to buy the Decade next year anyway
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
unless you are planning to do a lot of riding buying a board a year is a bit of a mistake in general...

Still, I'm sure you enjoyed your recklessness
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Im starting a collection!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've heard some good things about the Smoke. There was a review in the last Onboard Magazine of the season.

I don't think you could call buying a board a season a mistake, maybe a waste of money and not entirely necessary but not a mistake! I bought my first board in 2003, and since then I've bought four more!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Welcome to snowHeads 62dave snowHead

Doesn't having 5 boards make your board bag really heavy? Wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just a bit! the first board (Burton Omen 163) I sold after doing a season on it. The second board (Atomic Hatchet 156) I use for dryslopes and snowdomes, the third board (Rome Anthem 163) I used all last season and will be making an appearance on ebay soon! In the end of season sales I bought an Option Makinen 161 as an all round board and I've just picked up an old Option Freeplus 174(!) on ebay for 35quid, that'll be my powder board! I picked it up yesterday and it looks like it's only been ridden a fow weeks!
I'll only be taking the last two on trips to the mountains.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Will someone give me some money please?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Go on then, how much..... wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
lots?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
62dave, Welcome 62dave, I think you're setting a standard here, I've done 5 weeks (2 seasons) and have 3 boards now. Two Nitro's of varying degrees of bashedupness and a spanky new Burton Air.
Had 4 boards in one bag on the way back from Canada - think I could have got one more in though Twisted Evil
Wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Honda Kitty, and 62dave, , good work, like your style. I'm thinking of getting a nippier more "poppy" board for day to day riding while keeping my Sims FR750 for the fresh pow! Thing is, the twins that have just arrived seem to be against me spending any money unless it's on them.....might have to visit ebay after resisting for this long!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks for the welcome guys!
The huge baggage allowance on transatlantic flights is just crying out for us to bring at least a couple of snowboards home!
Richie, there are some amazing deals going on ebay at the moment! As well as my £35 powder board I picked up some palmer power link risers for £2.50, normal price 40 quid!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Then maybe a Rome anthem (mental Note, seven shifts overtime= totally unnecessary new board - Girls like shoes, I like boards!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Just say the the word and you can have mine! Much better board than that Decade you mentioned!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
The Decade is for Kim and the Anthem was going to be for me, then we could be Ant and Dec (I think I may have gone too far here)
snow report
I think you're right!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy