Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Misc. cycling and golf equipment

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, having a bit of a sort and clear out of some cycling and golf equipment. Photos available on request

Cervelo R5 frame and forks, 56cm
Cervelo R5 2019, 56 cm, frame, forks, Cervelo carbon stem, Cervelo carbon handlebars, Cervelo D seat post with setback, Ultegra 8070 11spd di2 levers and rim brake calipers. Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL UST tubeless wheelset. All in beautiful condition.
No chainset (but BB installed for Shimano chainset; plug and play), no front or rear Di2 mech, no misc di2 wiring or saddle. I have recently removed a number of the missing components from the above and have installed a R5 Disc frame.
£1600

Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 29'er, size large, as per https://www.specialized.com/gb/en/stumpjumper-fsr-expert-carbon-29/p/118411?color=209274-118411
Lovely condition, minimal use as I prefer road riding.
£1400

Elite Parabolic rollers, https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/elite-parabolic-rollers-review/
£40

Bushnell Phantom 2 handheld GPS, in blue, brand new in box, as per https://bushnellgolfglobal.com/phantom-2/
£80

I have a couple of driver shafts, tipped for Titleist heads, one stiff and one x-stiff; happy to provide more details.

Will be adding more stuff as and when. All available to view/collect from Cambs/Beds border.

..Nick
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

I have a couple of driver shafts, tipped for Titleist heads, one stiff and one x-stiff; happy to provide more details.

Do those shafts make the ball go straight?
Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
AL9000 wrote:
Quote:

Do those shafts make the ball go straight?
Crying or Very sad

It'll be the archer, not the arrows....
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@big_ben, Hmm. I’ll try arrows next weekend.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
big_ben wrote:
Hi, having a bit of a sort and clear out of some cycling and golf equipment.

cycling and golf in a single post, Bingo!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Do you bit have any guitar stuff too? Wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy