Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Xmas 2022. Opening hours

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, can anyone give me an idea to the opening hours of the super markets in Bourg St Maurice for Saturday 24th Dec.

We’re driving up to Les Arc and want to stock up in Bourg.

This is our first ski trip over the Xmas period.

What is the overall deal with Xmas celebrations in a French ski resort? Will everything be open ‘as normal’ on Christmas Day?

Thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Crashnburn, Sorry I do not know the Christmas Eve opening hours of the Super or Intermarche. but I suspect they will close around 17:00,

There will be some Christmas eve celebrations in the resort and restaurants and bars will be a bit more expensive. Everything will be back to normal and fully open on Christmas day. It's one of the reasons I prefer to be skiing over Christmas than sitting at home doing nothing.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Will everything be open ‘as normal’ on Christmas Day?

Yes. The supermarket website will give you the opening hours - maybe not yet a while. They will probably close early as Christmas Eve is the big night for family celebrations in France, not Christmas Day. Restaurants are invariably both expensive and fully booked, and oysters abound.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy