Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Your next ski destination?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Somehow I don't think it will be North Korea..... Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Maybe, if I won the lottery and was ticking off ski resorts around the world. I'm reassured that "The Ski Lift is Running Smoothly So Far." and "Cabin Bedroom at the Masik Pass Looks Pretty Snazzy." Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Would love to
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Arabba if the buttons appear Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@MorningGory, we need buttons Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hopefully a onsen place. Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Alastair Pink wrote:
Somehow I don't think it will be North Korea..... Laughing

my wife's old boss went to North Korea, as you see on TV it is all incredibly tightly controlled. I therefore have a vision of having to ski in a crocodile line with your 'guides' at either end and having to clear the slopes if a senior party member decides they want to use them..
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@GlasgowCyclops,@MorningGory,
Quote:

we need buttons

Agree, though can't do BB this year only the PreBB
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Anywhere in Southern Hemisphere would be fun just to hit up different seasons. I want to visit the ski dome in Dubai... because I like penguins and they have penguins. Japan also has an interesting scene and a trip there would be pretty wild for me.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I’ll be going to the craigieburn range to enjoy 40cm of fresh under a blue sky in about 10 hours time Eh oh!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Is it April 1st already?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
hang11 wrote:
I’ll be going to the craigieburn range to enjoy 40cm of fresh under a blue sky in about 10 hours time Eh oh!

Is that the place on the way back to Christchurch with a nutcracker tow leading up to a ridge you can hike along and drop off into a big bowl?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@BobinCH, maybe you should reconsider your trip next year to Svalbard ?

Calls for increased activity around Svalbard will add to already heightened tensions over the archipelago, where Russia has a coal mining base, after Moscow accused Norway of blocking food resupplies to its miners.

Svalbard, 650 miles north of the Norwegian coast, is considered a strategic location as it is close to North America and also projects control over any potential Arctic Sea shipping route between Europe and Asia.

Norway was handed sovereignty of the former whaling station in a deal signed after World War I, although it is not allowed to impose border restrictions or prevent companies from other nations from exploiting its coal reserves.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
BobinCH wrote:
hang11 wrote:

Is that the place on the way back to Christchurch with a nutcracker tow leading up to a ridge you can hike along and drop off into a big bowl?

There’s a few spots like that up there
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy