Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Shift Bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anybody got any thoughts on the switch bindings, as got a new pairs of Faction skis and thinking of fitting theses bindings to them.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Puzzled

Do you mean the Salomon/Atomic Shift bindings?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A gram-o-phone grandad??
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes those are the ones
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you want a great alpine binding with an occasional uphill skinning function then you can't beat the Shifts*. The 4-10 din and 6-13 din versions are identical apart from the din range. Watch the brake width as they run wide - a 90mm brake will fit a 97/98mm ski. The Shift crampons are available in 100mm and 120mm widths. I'm offering great deals on both the bindings'n'crampons wink

*Unless you're damned big/heavy/super aggressive/hucking big in which case you want the Duke PT.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Next you'll be telling us you don't want slim line salad dressing and a bag on your head
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Mosha Marc, @joffy69, Very Happy Toofy Grin Smile
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
My son, daughter, and daughter-in-law all have them on their skis and seem to think they are great - they all do piste, off-piste and touring on them. My son has even managed not to break them yet, which is saying something, as he seems to have somehow managed to bust every other pair of bindings he's had!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Switch bindings? Does that mean mounting them backwards so you're technically riding the ski's forwards when riding 'switch' #askingforafriend Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Out of pity for the OP, I've "switched" the title.......
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@spyderjon, i should have held off on mine, as i've still not used the ones you fitted 18 months ago!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy