Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best Value 22/23 Season passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I will be booking up our winter trips for 2 adults and 2 children as soon as I can

We are looking to do 4week stint over most of March and another week or so Dec/Jan so season passes work out the best value. Last season we did Morzine as the 4 passes worked out at just over 1600€ due to early booking and free kids pass with a adult pass. Ideally we are looking at trying somewhere different

Does anyone have any recommendations to which resorts offer good value early bird discounts? Ideally somewhere with a decent snowpark as my 10yo loves park riding and has started hitting the bigger red features.

Thanks in advance
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
https://www.magicpass.ch/en/
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tirol snow card. not as cheap as PDS but many more resorts with different flavours. glaciers as well
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@james_c,
What is your definiition of 'best value'?
Cost per day on the mountain?
Cost per kilometer of piste?
Other?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Depends on what you are looking for but Haute Maurienne Vanoise annual pass before end of September is at 50% of normal price and gets you

Unlimited skiing in the 6 resorts of Haute Maurienne Vanoise: 350 km of alpine ski slopes + 200 km of nordic trails.
• 3 days’ free skiing in Bardonecchia (Italy), 3 days in Montgenèvre, 3 days in Pralognan la Vanoise and 3 days in Crans-Montana (Switzerland)
• Unlimited access to the ski lifts of resorts open in summer.

Child 268.00, teenager €307, adult €355

Child: born between 2010 and 2016 included
Teenager: born between 2004 and 2009 included
Adult: born between 1947 and 2003 included
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
is it as simple as how cheap the season pass?

where you travelling from?

Grand Massif always looks good value
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy