Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which ski to choose?

Poster: A snowHead
I'm getting back into skiing after about 5 years off, and looking to get my own skis again. In terms of my skiing level, I've been skiing most of my life, on and off. I ski in-resort mostly across a variety of terrain in the US and in Europe. On groomers I love carving and locking the edges into the snow and accelerating out of turns. I enjoy being able to flex the ski deep into a carved turn and have it bounce back at me, so a really lively poppy ski is great there, and I find I prefer short radius skis. My experience with powder is mostly in-resort rather than backcountry, so it's generally boot high and gets skiied out pretty quickly. Fresh tracks are always great, and then when it starts to get crudded up then I'll look for strong lines through the crud. In early stage moguls I really enjoy bouncing from one to the next, floating over the tops of them while everyone else gets stuck in the icey crevices, and maybe I'll pop off one if I get a good line. I'll do bigger moguls fields or trees occasionally as well if the snow's good, and generally just enjoy the resort that's accessible through the lifts. I ski forwards pretty much all the time and while I often dream of doing more jumps, I also don't want to get injured so I don't go crazy there. I'm 40 now, 5'10", 175-180lbs, and athletic in general (big cyclist to go along with skiing).

I just got back from a ski trip and I find the rental skis so boring. They've got no life to them - heavy, dull, badly setup, etc. So I'm itching to get my own setup again. I used to have the Line Prophet 100s in 172 which I loved and was basically my go-to ski. I really enjoyed how lively they were, any tiny bump I could just push down into the skis and they would pop me back up, so nice, and they had great edge hold as well - surprisingly good at carving given they're 100mm under foot. Maybe my only complaint was that it felt a bit heavy, so I'd love something a bit lighter this time. I've had a few other skis as well, for example the Nordica Ignition Supercharger which was much softer but which I really enjoyed as well.

Overall I think I'm looking for something that I can use in-bounds in the resort from groomed runs through boot-deep powder, something really playful and reactive, lots of pop, lightweight, and which can float over crudded up snow and those early stage moguls that tend to form, maybe pop a small jump off them on the way down. I'm a fast skiier but I'd rather be able to flex the ski hard and push it to its limits that have something that pushes me into the back seat anytime that I'm not skiing with 100% aggression.

At the moment on my shortlist I have:
- Atomic Bent 100
- Line Vision 98
- Something from J-Skis...?

What do you think would be best between these? Has anyone skied more than one and can directly compare them?

Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to Snowheads.

Given your detailed description above, you love carving and ski In Bounds, without getting into waist-deep powder....so I would suggest looking at skis that we would call All Mountain and I think you call "Frontside".

This means something in the 86 - 93 underfoot category. IMV. This would make carving and general Piste Skiing more enjoyable, while still having enough width to cover Boot Depth Powder.

What do you think?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm actually pretty happy with the 100mm width. Carving was great on the Prophet 100's, no issues there, and I like the extra float as I do ski all types of terrain and crud and bumps. It's not all carving. 100mm is still all mountain in my book.

I feel like I should be happy with one of the options above (or probably all of them as they're probably all great skis), but would love to get some comparisons from anyone that has ridden them.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just thought I'd put the idea out there.

I can't help with further feedback, I'm afraid.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Luften, have you looked at the Blister Gear Reviews? Sounds like you'd want something they would categorise as all mountain-more directional. Their reviews are quite in depth, and I've found them to be pretty accurate for the skis I have been on. I can't suggest a specific ski, as you're quite different to me in size, style and what you want from a ski.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I've not direct experience of them, but there's some good description out there of them

Looks to me that the Bents would see more of your bases covered from requested list, assuming that the natural turn radius is acceptable to you. Don't think you'd be running them at near 172cm length though, more 180/185 to see their performance at your stats. Sounds like those close off more of your demands to me.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks. Yeah it seems the Bents in 180 might be best. The Lines seem like they would perhaps be too soft. I looked at the Blister reviews which are good, but the detailed comparisons are behind a paywall...

@Old Fartbag - out of interest, what would you recommend in the narrower width that might be worth looking at?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Luften wrote:

@Old Fartbag - out of interest, what would you recommend in the narrower width that might be worth looking at?

This is the sort of thing I had in mind:

Rossignol Experience 86Ti
Blizzard Brahma 88
Head Kore 93
Scott Slight 93
Nordica Enforcer 88 (there is also a 94 version)
Dynastar M Pro 90
Elan Wingman 86 CTi
Volkl Kendo 88

The above list covers an eclectic mix of abilities/characteristics. Given an All Mountain Ski is a set of compromises, then it is about choosing which compromises suit your skiing - and in which construction of Ski ie. Damp and Hard Charging with no speed limit; or Light, Playful and more forgiving / less tiring to ski.

If going for a more Piste biased Ski, I think you should be shortlisting the Rossi, Nordica [88], Elan and Volkl....of these, I think the Elan will be the most forgiving and "fun"; with the Nordica, Volkl and Blizzard on the more Damp end of the spectrum. The Rossi, I suspect is somewhere in the middle and probably the best for Piste Carving, due to its newly designed shape. All these skis will be better as an AM option than a dedicated Piste Ski - and better for Carving On Piste, than the wider, more playful or more Rockered options.

If looking for extra versatility, with slightly less Piste Bias, you have the Head and Scott - both of which will be fun and have a bit of extra width. The Dynastar is in the versatile category - it is a bit more robust - stable with good grip on Piste - and its shape and length of Front Rocker, make it a good choice for an All Mountain ski. The Enforcer 94 would fit here as a more robust option.

If thinking of going a little narrower than you initially intended - Pin down exactly where you intend to ski and then check out the reviews....and try to test any that seem to meet your criteria. Check out the skis' shape and design ie Where the Rocker is / how long it is. Some skis have the widest part of the shovel near the tip - good for pulling you into the carve (Rossi); and some have a longer "nose" and early progressive taper (Dynastar), that gives a little more versatility of turn type, but requires a more skilful skier to get the most from it.

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Mon 11-04-22 21:06; edited 27 times in total
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Scott scrapper 95 (they do a 105 too) could be of interest. Good performance, that 3D sidecut really has a nice subtlety too it that blends decent torsional tightness into making it feel softer at moderate commitment but going with you if treading on the throttle.

We've it's predecessor in our family, Scott Punisher 106, that has a very wide gateway for skier skill and speed range. Nothing much phases them, and in very diverse snow conditions.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I am a fan of Nordica skis and boots. I've been riding them for 7 years now. I recommend this company to everyone.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Old Fartbag wrote:

This is the sort of thing I had in mind:

Rossignol Experience 86Ti
Blizzard Brahma 88
Head Kore 93
Scott Slight 93
Nordica Enforcer 88 (there is also a 94 version)
Dynastar M Pro 90
Elan Wingman 86 CTi
Volkl Kendo 88

That’s all MUCH more piste focussed than the OP’s clear ‘real’ all mountain brief!

For me that brief screams ~100mm all mountain twin with moderate tip n tail rocker, from a brand that knows how to build cores for high performance carving.

I would throw into the mix:

1. Fischer Ranger 102
2. Nordica Enforcer 104 Free
3. Blizzard Rustler 10
4. Heard Kore 99
5. Dynastar M-Free 99

Personally I’d lean towards the Dynastar, Nordica and Fischer… Maybe even the 108mm version of the Dynastar.

For a similar role I have and love the Völkl Revolt 104s. They excel at playful and agile skiing in ungroomed snow, are very versatile in terms of turn size and style, and carve very well on piste too - but they have too deep rocker lines (too much of the length of the ski is already decambered) to provide that real explosive pop out of carved turns you’re looking for. You’ll find more of that in the skis listed above.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
clarky999 wrote:

That’s all MUCH more piste focussed than the OP’s clear ‘real’ all mountain brief!

I gave the suggestions based on the OP saying, "On groomers I love carving and locking the edges into the snow and accelerating out of turns. I enjoy being able to flex the ski deep into a carved turn and have it bounce back at me, so a really lively poppy ski is great there, and I find I prefer short radius skis. My experience with powder is mostly in-resort rather than backcountry, so it's generally boot high and gets skiied out pretty quickly."

If he wants a ski that is 100 plus underfoot, that's fine.....but IMV what I suggested would better achieve the above goal.

Last edited by And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports. on Tue 11-10-22 11:24; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Luften, I used these a lot last winter in generally poor conditions and they were great - handled everything from thigh-deep fresh snow to ice.
https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/2021-2022-atomic-maverick-95-ti

If I was buying an additional pair of skis (I have four, which is enough for me) I would be very tempted by the Bent Chetler 100.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Luften, well if you are not going to do a ton of testing and taking into account everything you said about what you do and how you want them to feel it's the Bent Chetler 100 that are going to be the most likely off the peg fit.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Old Fartbag wrote:
clarky999 wrote:

I gave the suggestions based on the OP saying, "On groomers I love carving and locking the edges into the snow and accelerating out of turns. I enjoy being able to flex the ski deep into a carved turn and have it bounce back at me, so a really lively poppy ski is great there, and I find I prefer short radius skis. My experience with powder is mostly in-resort rather than backcountry, so it's generally boot high and gets skiied out pretty quickly."

If he wants a ski that is 100 plus underfoot, that's fine.....but IMV what I suggested would better achieve the above goal.

Sure, but was a. only half of what the OP said he was looking for and b. is totally normal to achieve on a ~100mm ski (as long as the snow is anything other than ‘awful’)
snow conditions
clarky999 wrote:

Sure, but was a. only half of what the OP said he was looking for and b. is totally normal to achieve on a ~100mm ski (as long as the snow is anything other than ‘awful’)

IMV. The important thing is that the OP is on something that gives pleasure.....so I am only defending my advice.

The OP has stated that he spends most of his time On Piste - and where he doesn't, it's only to ski on boot-depth powder, that is quickly skied out. That is more than manageable on a Piste Ski, let alone on an All Mountain ski.

By in large, the narrower the waist, the better a ski will be On Piste ie. The better it will be carving trenches, it will have a shorter radius and the more "bite" it will have in the tail, if there is no tail rocker. I fully get the view that a 100mm underfoot ski will get by doing this, but it is a compromise compared to a narrower more frontside orientated ski. This compromise is well worth making if a lot of time is spent going off the beaten track.....but that is not what the OP says he does.

IMV. One should go for the ski that is most suitable for the terrain one actually skis (which in the OP's case, is exactly what an AM ski is designed to do)....but I am only giving my opinion - which is easy to ignore. Toofy Grin

The only way for the OP to decide, would be to directly compare something in the 86 - 93 category, with something in the 100 - 105 category. I would certainly notice the compromise going from a 70 to a 92 underfoot.

If the OP had said they were interested in doing more "proper" Off Piste, where it was going to make up 40+% of his skiing - then I would say "Go wider".
snow report
Luften wrote:
I'm actually pretty happy with the 100mm width. Carving was great on the Prophet 100's, no issues there, and I like the extra float as I do ski all types of terrain and crud and bumps. It's not all carving. 100mm is still all mountain in my book.

I feel like I should be happy with one of the options above (or probably all of them as they're probably all great skis), but would love to get some comparisons from anyone that has ridden them.

I'm about your size and used to ski Line Prophets (179s) so I can give you a perspectives on how modern alternatives compare

First thing to point out is that Prophets have a full side cut and conventional camber. they are also quite stiff. In short they are more geared to carving than a typical modern 100mm ski. I doubt anything of 100mm now will carve as well as prophets do on hard snow.

The good news is that modern all mountain skis are much easier to ski in soft snow. The rocker really helps. It also means you can and SHOULD go significantly longer - I'd say 180 ish (I went from 179 prophet to 186 in a rockered ski. The effective edge will still be shorter than the prophets in all likelihood.

Finally, the additional length and the rocker will give you much better float while still being able to drift and pivot (prophets can be "hooky" in deep snow). The offset to this is you can go A BIT narrower which will give you more edge to edge quickness. I think you should be looking at something 90-100 width and 180ish in length and rockered.

There are loads of options and I think the right TYPE of ski is actually more important than the specific brand/model
ski holidays
jedster wrote:
There are loads of options and I think the right TYPE of ski is actually more important than the specific brand/model

Agree with that - the real issue with having ideas fired at him is the OP doesn't seem to have much in the way of recent demo experience to calibrate against. There's no such thing as a one ski quiver of course but I supect many peoplw who get their biggest kicks off piste would choose something 100+ish to do the job.

I'd go longer, get some rocker-camber-rocker profiled thing and consider maybe shaving something off the width the more bumps and pistes you intend to ski and/or the further east you ski.
snow report
Old Fartbag wrote:

IMV. One should go for the ski that is most suitable for the terrain one actually skis (which in the OP's case, is exactly what an AM ski is designed to do)....

Correct*, which is why I was surprised you recommended a number of piste focussed skis despite the OP clearly saying he skis a whole bunch of terrain across the resort incl tracked out crud and bumps and was looking for something playful... At no point did he say he spends most of his time on piste

*It’s not important so feel free to ignore me too, but all mountain = ~90-105mm
snow report
clarky999 wrote:

......but all mountain = ~90-105mm

I think that's where we differ. For me:

AM = 85 to 95

Freeride = 95 to 120

The industry does seem to change its mind (marketing strategy) as to ski width.

Waist width started getting wider and wider for both the AM and Freeride category......but seems to have become narrower again, to the point that pretty narrow skis like 82 and less, are being marketed as AM skis (which imv, they aren't).

It was only a few years ago that 88mm underfoot was seen as the sweet spot for an AM ski eg original Blizzard Brahma and Rossignol Experience 88....and Scott The Ski was at the upper end of an AM ski width. Above that width, skis were generally marketed as Freeride.

Salomon for example currently market/define AM skis with waists of 85 - 90 and Freeride from 90 - 120.......so it is confusing.

If the OP is only skiing Boot Deep powder, he is not really venturing Off Piste.....and doesn't "need" the Float offered by 100+ underfoot.

At the end of the day, it's down to preference, over which we have a difference of opinion - probably based on our own preferences.

The question was asked 6 months ago, so the OP has probably decided anyway, making this an interesting discussion but an academic one.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Tue 11-10-22 19:06; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
Industry AM is just a marketing term to sell wider piste skiers to piste skiers who fancy they might do a bit " off the side" . People who actually ski all over the mountain in all conditions probably pick something 90-110.
latest report
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
Industry AM is just a marketing term to sell wider piste skiers to piste skiers who fancy they might do a bit " off the side" . People who actually ski all over the mountain in all conditions probably pick something 90-110.

That is also my view - so it depends where the OP spends most of the time skiing. Having read the original post, I took it that there wasn't much Off Piste involved....just venturing off to the side and between pistes (or he would be in deeper snow).

It would be good to know what he tried/bought.
snow conditions
Old Fartbag wrote:

The question was asked 6 months ago, so the OP has probably decided anyway, making this an interesting discussion but an academic one.

Ha, didn't notice that. Seems this thread was re-activated by Roman50 plugging Nordica... Someone should probably tell Nordica about the dodgy (and useless) methods employed by the SEO agency they've hired Laughing

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Tue 11-10-22 19:38; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
@clarky999, Very Happy
ski holidays
Hi everyone, OP here. Thanks to our friendly bot Roman50 for the renewed interest in the post! Very Happy I actually haven't made any decisions yet. My gf unfortunately did her ACL at the end of the last season, so this project might get delayed by a year. But here is what I am thinking:

Option 1: Figure out how I can demo a decent number of skis on my shortlist. I'm not sure how much luck I'll have though finding the skis I want in-resort. Any ideas for good testing programs would be welcome.

Option 2: I might take a chance on one or two skis and just buy them - I'm thinking maybe the Atomic Bent 100 and something from J-Skis, like a Masterblaster (probably the most Prophet-esque ski they do). J-Skis has a test policy so if I don't get on with them I can change them, and maybe I can find a similar setup with the Atomics.

jedster wrote:

I'm about your size and used to ski Line Prophets (179s) so I can give you a perspectives on how modern alternatives compare

@jedster - nice to hear you're familiar with the Prophets. What are you skiing on now? Would you have any suggestions for specific skis to look at?

Cheers.
snow report
@Luften, Good to see you dropping in again.

Whatever the differences of opinion on ski suitability - the end goal of the advice given here is the same ie. That you end up with something you really enjoy and proves most suitable for what you are going to use it for.

Do let us know what you try and what you end up with.
ski holidays
Here's another one to think about, Whitedot Altus 94 or maybe the 104. Mr had a cast-off pair of 94's from Mr P junior (who is the skier who features in the main photo on the home page of the Whitedot website), and liked them so much that he's just bought a new pair. He says they are really good on piste and carve remarkably well..
snow conditions
Voelkl M6 Mantra should do the trick.....
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I have the Vision 98s. TBH, if I'm on piste and carving they do make my knees ache due to the lateral forces, but, like a loon to the side of the piste / off piste - I absolutely love them. It's totally subjective, but for me they're perfect, if a little long for me personally (178s). They're super lightweight, very playful and I find them a lot of fun.

If you're on a bash (this year I'll probably be on the PSB and EoSB... maybe the family one, depends on a few things) that I'm on, (and if your boots fit the bindings I have on them) you're more than welcome to have a go on them Smile
latest report
Worth also considering the Stöckli Stormrider 95. The current model, and several preceding models, have been my go-to ski for St Anton. I can only travel with one pair and have yet to find the proverbial one-ski quiver that suits me better.

Phenomenal edge grip on hard snow, almost (dare I say it) GS-like. A decent amount of float in the soft, especially considering they are only 95 under foot. Beefy enough to bully them through crud without flinching. Pretty much a true all-mountain ski, whatever that means.
snow conditions
Luften wrote:
Hi everyone, OP here. Thanks to our friendly bot Roman50 for the renewed interest in the post! Very Happy I actually haven't made any decisions yet. My gf unfortunately did her ACL at the end of the last season, so this project might get delayed by a year. But here is what I am thinking:

Option 1: Figure out how I can demo a decent number of skis on my shortlist. I'm not sure how much luck I'll have though finding the skis I want in-resort. Any ideas for good testing programs would be welcome.

Option 2: I might take a chance on one or two skis and just buy them - I'm thinking maybe the Atomic Bent 100 and something from J-Skis, like a Masterblaster (probably the most Prophet-esque ski they do). J-Skis has a test policy so if I don't get on with them I can change them, and maybe I can find a similar setup with the Atomics.

jedster wrote:

@jedster - nice to hear you're familiar with the Prophets. What are you skiing on now? Would you have any suggestions for specific skis to look at?

Cheers.

I now have a place in the Alps with a ski locker so I have several options but none of them is (IMO) a good one ski solution which I think is what you are looking for. If the snow is hard I tend to take out some slalom skis. If the off piste is good then I'll likely be on Whitedot R108CL which I think are a bit too wide and undamped to be a one ski solution.

That said my kids(17 and 19, good skiers) are on Whitedot Altum 94 and Ronde 96 - either of which would likely suit you well.
If I was going for a one ski solution then I'd be tempted by the Mantra M6 and Stormrider 95 that others have mentioned. Particularly the Stockli
ski holidays
You’d need deep pockets for the Stockli’s!

In addition to the models mentioned I’d add Kaestle FX96 and Blizzard Rustlers to your list. They are all great skis but no doubt you would have personal preferences if you rode them. Tune and conditions will also play a role of youre testing.
snow report
I’ve got the bigger (120) bent chetlers and the Nordica enforcer 100s.
For doing everything I think the bent chetlers are just more fun. Even in 120 good in moguls etc as not too stiff. For carving if the snows no good the Nordicas are better, but not as approachable if you’re relaxed, they need driving.
If I could only have one pair of skis it would be the chetlers.
I live in interior BC. Results may vary.
snow report
Ok here's my shortlist of skis I'd like to try:

Atomic Bent 100
Stockli Storm rider 95
Armada Declivity 92 Ti
Fisher Ranger 96
Elan Rip Stick 96 or maybe even 88 (I know these are quite different to the ones above, but I'm curious to see how they compare)
Maybe the Line Vision 98s?

The White Dots didn't make my list. I'm sure they're great skis, but I can't stand the graphics on them! Given how much good kit there is out there, I think I can find something that skis well and also look nice in my eyes. I'm quite interested by the Stocklis actually, and if I make it to the US for a ski trip I might take a chance and order a J-Ski on a whim. Let's see where I am come that time though.

I have no idea how possible it is to find a shop in-resort that has this kind of selection available for demo! Any ideas??

marksymoo wrote:
I have the Vision 98s. TBH, if I'm on piste and carving they do make my knees ache due to the lateral forces, but, like a loon to the side of the piste / off piste - I absolutely love them. It's totally subjective, but for me they're perfect, if a little long for me personally (178s). They're super lightweight, very playful and I find them a lot of fun.

If you're on a bash (this year I'll probably be on the PSB and EoSB... maybe the family one, depends on a few things) that I'm on, (and if your boots fit the bindings I have on them) you're more than welcome to have a go on them Smile

Thanks. I had no idea these Bashes existed! I've been doing a bunch of reading since your post. This season might be tough but definitely something I'd consider joining in the future.
ski holidays
@Luften, Of your list - the stand out ski (for me), is the Stockli.

FWIW. My second choice would be the Elan Rip Stick - which I have read a lot of goods things about.
https://www.skiclub.co.uk/ski-tests/years/2023/elan-ripstick-96

The Armada: https://www.skiclub.co.uk/ski-tests/years/2023/armada-declivity-92ti

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Mon 24-10-22 14:59; edited 1 time in total
snow report
You have to be a bit choosy about the Ripsticks. We tried the first version and it was a bit of a noodle. That said, Mrs U tours on a different version and likes them and I hear good things about the current models.
ski holidays
under a new name wrote:
You have to be a bit choosy about the Ripsticks. We tried the first version and it was a bit of a noodle.

I think the current Rip Stick doesn't have this problem. From the SCGB linked to above: "This is a ski that comes to life when you open the throttle and push it hard, reserving it for advanced and expert skiers – but if you can drive it, there are few better".
snow conditions
Yeah I'm quite intrigued by the Stockli as well, keen to try that one. The Bent, Stockli and Armada are my top-3 based on research/youtube. Smile

Interesting about the RipStick. I've seen differing reviews, with some saying they're on the softer side (for a heavier rider at least). There's also the black edition so if I find them available I could do some back-to-back testing. But I'm actually looking for something that's not overly stiff. I can probably flex it ok but I don't want to have to ski aggressively all the time.

Now how to test these in one place??!! Puzzled
snow report
Bent 100 hands down, if you can get a pair
ski holidays
Blizzard rustler 10 are worth ago, ive skied mine in everything.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy