Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone know the entry requirements to Switzerland?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I’ve read a lot of conflicting information recently but can’t quite work out if ALL COVID restrictions are being dropped from 1st April so nothing will be required on entry.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just go here and check on what is relevant for your particular circumstances, its hard to say without knowing your Vax status, ages of party, where you’re coming from, mode of travel etc.

https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/empfehlungen-fuer-reisende/quarantaene-einreisende.html
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You will need to be fully vaccinated for easy passage. And they will check your certificate at immigration if flying. Maybe, maybe not if driving. No pre forms needed.

If not fully vaccinated, then refer to foreign office website.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And that is still the case on the 1st April when it says they will be removing the last of their COVID regulations?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@ollski2.0, What current regulation are you hoping is removed on 1 April as its pretty freed up now as it is
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Airport vaccination checks, just trying to work out when they say the last of the covid requirements are lifted if that means everything the same as England. Just a clarification of what the rules will be after 1/4. There were no checks whatsoever in Innsbruck last week, wondering if Switzerland will be the same next week.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well, you’ve only 2 days to wait to find out when they publish in their website, which they are pretty good about doing. Whats the hurry?

But the airlines, apparently, less so good about picking up the changes.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Not really in a hurry, I’ve just read so much conflicting information I’m just trying to be prepared. Don’t really want to prebook hundreds of pounds worth of accommodation and hire if some of the party are unable to travel. I’ve already found most of the ski hire in the resort is sold out.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@ollski2.0, surely booking is at those of your party’s own risk whi might not be able to travel not yours, or don’t book for them. Don’t miss out because of them.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I won’t miss out either way, but I’m struggling to understand the changes coming as much as they are. I’ve just been asked to try and clarify the rules as it is already been said all covid rules are gone on the 1st April......I’ll just wait and see.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Turns out they couldn’t care less about the 14 days since second vaccine although they did care about it being less than 270 days.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Not sure if you've already travelled or not, but to clarify, with a valid proof of vaccination (which was checked boarding at Luton) that is all you need (less than 270 days ago is one of the "validity" points). No locator forms, no masks on public transport anymore.

Unvaccinated still have some hoops to jump thru I think, but was of no concern to me & mine.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Yes I’m back now but was concerned at the requirements to have a second jab within 14 days of travelling reported in most places. This is not needed
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
No one has looked or checked our vaccination status once arriving or in resort. Equally we have been over to Cervinia today - downloaded everything for the green pass. Again not checked on any restaurants or lists. Mask wearing not required in Switzerland. Still need masks on enclosed lifts or indoors in Italy but seemed to be followed even less than the PM followed lockdown rules
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy