Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bear Lodge / VIP-Chalets / Les Arc 1950

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a very quick write up on the new Bear Lodge Hotel in Les Arc 1950.

We stayed there early to mid March this year in a catered chalet. The new hotel is really nice. Really nicely appointed. The chalet my family stayed in was lovely. A great size and nicely finished all over. The wellness centre (for normal people think swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room) is great. There is a great little cinema room for quiet nights. Bar is a bit dull looking as it is as modern as the hotel without any style really.

The main reason we want was to take advantage of the in-house childcare which really suited our requirements. Full time option is available if you want it for kids of all ages. The cost of this is very very reasonable and they take your kids to and from ski school if you want.

Location is absolutely epic. Straight onto the pistes and down to 2 lifts (Marmottes & Bois de L'Ours) a few metres away and then a further 2 down the slope (Pre Saint Espirit & Combociere).

Home cooked chalet food was great though way too much of it. We always eat out for lunch and with the catering on top there was too much for us but I'm sure other would love it. Quality of cooking was really good.

If anyone who is debating booking has any questions more than welcome to ask as I know there is not many reviews out there with it being so new.

We weren't out in the evening too many times due to the kids but had a few nights out and Les Arc 1950 is much nicer than I was expecting having read some people's opinions on here.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thank you for report - I did look at this and thought it looked very interesting.
Will definitely bear in mind for next year.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy