Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EST binding spares?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I picked up a seriously used Burton Malalo on a recent trip with some EST bindings needing TLC. I can swap in straps but I'm missing a right footplate/gas pedal. It's no big deal as you can ride without it and it's not exactly super-ramped but if anyone has any spares?

Think the binding is an old Custom EST. Footplate is fairly thin. Burton.com doesn't show it or any footplates as spares items.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Malolo was fun back in the day, in powder. Be careful as the first season track is a different design from the current track, so it may be the awkward one if you're unlucky. Can't help with the bindings though, except the mount hardware had to be different with that first track design, which is why they changed it.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah got the mounting hardware fortunately.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Dave of the Marmottes,

I had a look into my spares cupboard and managed to find the footbeds/heelcup/chassis of a pair of 2010 Burton C60 EST Bindings. Think there are some Toe/Cap Straps and the 'Cored Out' Ankle Straps too, but no highbacks. They are size Medium if that's any use?

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Sat 19-03-22 0:27; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Get in touch with Burton rider services, they're generally quite helpful with spares etc. https://www.burtonhelp.com/hc/en-us/articles/203421581-How-can-I-contact-Rider-Service-Phone-E-mail-Telepathy-
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I contacted Burton rider services earlier this year to see if they could help replacing a broken highback for my old C60s. They said the bindings were too old to provide spares.
It's a pity cause there is nothing wrong with rest of the bindings.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Backcountryboarder, Thanks - let me know what you'd want for a single footbed (and possibly some toe straps to save me continually swapping parts)

Ta
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Dave of the Marmottes, wouldn't want anything for it, feel free to take both and build yourself a set of FrankenBindings. Just happy if they can be of use to someone.

Want me to PM you my number? Ping me a text, will throw you a couple of photos, and if they're what you're looking for then happy days
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy