Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

les arcs lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi
we are off to Arcs 1950 next week and we are looking to purchase a 7 day liftpass (driving down, will get there saturday morning).
been online and the family classic pass is 1076 euros (had forgotten how expensive this area was).

my questions are:
A) can i get the same deal in the ski office when i get there or is it cheaper to buy online.
B) we have been before and the saturdays are 37 euros if you have skied the week before. is it possible to get the 37 euro deal if you are skiing the week after? think you need a ski pass card for this deal.

if B is an option then i'm assuming its cheaper to buy the 6 day family pass from the sunday and buy the saturday pass ad hoc from the office?
TIA
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@stu330, I'm not sure of the various packages you can buy but the prices online and at the office are the same. We arrived last Wednesday and when I bought my lift pass in the Arc 1600 office I was told it was less expensive to buy the 3 passes together rather than seperately. The staff in the office are always helpful, so my advice woud be to turn up on Saturday and ask in the office.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@stu330, check if you can purchase passes via whoever you booked with they can be cheaper.

The Essential pass gives you Saturday afternoon skiing the day of arrival so gives you 6.5 days skiing.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi, thanks @johnE thats good to know.
@Boris the price difference between seven days at classic (1076 euros) and 6.5 days at essential (1050 euros) is only 26 euros.
i suppose it largely depends on what time we arrive, traffic dependent.

would you guys know if the St Jaques lift in Arc2000 is still free on Saturdays? could be a plan to do a few hours on those 2 slopes before essential pass activates at 12:30
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bought 7 day classic pass for family of 5 yesterday… price was same in resort as online.

The price is what it is… after todays day on the slopes, excellent snow and 3 exhausted boys with massive grins, it’s like the Mastercard ad says “priceless”

Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy