Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Colin Brook is amazing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Would just like to say a massive thank you to Colin Brook from Blackpool. I recently posted that we had lost a small bag which had been located and was at Turin Airport. I originally posted requesting help to see if anybody could recommend a courier service to collect this for me. Colin contacted me to say he was going to Turin and would collect it for me. How amazing is he!!!! Not only did he collect my lost bag he has today gone out of his way again to send it via royal mail to our home as I cannot go and collect it from him as I have Covid.
There really are some amazing people on this site. Thanks so much, Colin your a Star.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowHead too snowHead too snowHead too snowHead too
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I would say either , trustworthy, or nieve at the same time........... What would have happened if hed had a knock on his door and asked to explain the contents of the bag..........
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@jafa, he knew what was in it when he went to pick it up from the airport to be fair. As I said some fantastic people about
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Im sure he did, hence why my statement, trustworthy, or nieve.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@carla4221, you were very lucky that Colin was able to collect your bag, a kind gesture from him, it didn’t put him out very much I am sure, but he didn’t have to offer in the first place so well done to him.

A few years ago I took two or three dozen bottles of some special cider to Les Gets and passed them on to Ben Cavet after someone on here posted asking if anyone was going and could help him, as he had promised Ben said cider if he did well in his skiing event. The SH transferred the money to me - again very trusting as he didn’t know me from Adam.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
that is lovely
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hola.

Nieve = Snow

snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
With what’s going on in the world at the moment collecting a bag for someone is a small gesture
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I thought ‘that’s very kind’

Then I thought ‘also nice to introduce Colin to the practices of international drug smugglers…’

And then I thought ‘seems fine this time’
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy