Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flight cancellations - What is claimable

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Reading with obvious "delight" all the cancellation of flights over easter is leaving me looking at fall back positions. The current flight prices for alternate flights are all hugely more than we and family paid for their flights. Knowing that if the airline cancels lots of people will suddenly be trying to get alternative routes would rather be in position to book something immediately to get max chance of getting out on intended day.

Would we be in our rights to - if the Gatwick to Munich EasyJet flight be cancelled...
To book a heathrow route and claim back those flight ticket costs, the cost of parking there (or taxi to there as taxis are booked for half party and one car in carpark). Or the cost if booking the Innsbruck flight and additional transfer costs. Even getting to Munich may well increase transfer costs as private transfer is booked timed to original flight.

Looking as citizen advice the cost you can claim won't cover all this. So would get some could remainder be claimed from insurance
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Also with EasyJet when I had cancellations it only let me rebook on a route to the same country. Now that was more notice than we are talking here .... would the IT systems behave the same. Trying find routes that don't involve trying to speak to someone and the inevitable long phones queues to do so
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy