Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

LGW check in 13.03.22

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Arrived 03.40 for 06.40 flight to Turin

No queues at check in (no sign of the dreaded self service units), no queue at ski drop, no queue at security. Airside in 25 minutes.

However, it really is worth taking paper copies of everything. My fellow traveller didn't and it was a real faff to show everything needed, whereas mine took seconds. If everyone on the flight does this it is easy to see how queues will build up.

Been a good experience this morning, slightly apprehensive about the disaster that TRN usually is next weekend, but there is a week of skiing in between, so all is good.

snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I had the same experience as you at LGW. Some on the plane who got there the usual two hrs early had a more stressful time of of it. Crystal got us to TRN four hours rolling eyes early so it was a breeze if not chilly and very dull. Planning on getting to LGW in two weeks time the full three hrs before again as it just cuts out the stress and leaves time for brekkie!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Funny you say take paper copies…

On our return from Munich yesterday we had done the usual…checked in online, saved boarding passes to our phones, along with the PLF and CV19 Certs.
Uploaded the docs to Lufthansa’s checker and all good. Worked on the way out no issues.

Got to the boarding gate and joined the queue. Noticed a few people getting shunted to another queue…turned out that any one who had been efficient and done it all prior had to join this other queue to get everything checked by 1 poor person, who in turn gave you a little sticker.

Anyone who had checked in at the desk (like the good old days) already had this done.

Seems pretty pointless to encourage people to do it online and be efficient considering that 90% of the flight had done this, thus delaying boarding by about 30 mins.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Uploaded to ryanair and whether they even looked at uk plf doubtful and certainly UK passport control showed no interest this am despite my not having managed to upload vacc cert
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy