Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Carv rental

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,
I was going to rent a set of Carv insoles (to give them a try) from ecoski but they ran out of my size for the week I'm heading to the slopes. Anyone know if other companies do a similar thing?

Or, is there anyone on here who's willing to lend me theirs? (I don't know if that's a thing you can do)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
but why? why? seem like a dreadful distraction to me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I won't know until I try?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
MaksT wrote:
Hello,
I was going to rent a set of Carv insoles (to give them a try) from ecoski but they ran out of my size for the week I'm heading to the slopes. Anyone know if other companies do a similar thing?

Or, is there anyone on here who's willing to lend me theirs? (I don't know if that's a thing you can do)

Where you heading as I have a stock of them here in Val d'Isere potentially available?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@under a new name, ummm maybe the OP wants to improve their skiing? What’s bad about that?!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Steve Angus wrote:
MaksT wrote:
Hello,

Where you heading as I have a stock of them here in Val d'Isere potentially available?

I'll be in Les Trois Vallèes from the 18th March, so not a million miles away...
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yea but not that close either!!!!!! Doh! Sorry!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Steve Angus wrote:
MaksT wrote:
Hello,

ooh, I've been considering Carv for a while. What's your view on them @Steve Angus?
Been skiing since I was 4 and up to a recreational advanced level, but on a break for the last 13 years so likely lost or dimmed my muscle memory. Would Carv be a useful tool for re-engaging? In addition or alongside some instruction.

And if you have stock I'm in Tignes week starting the 26th March.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Axe - I think they are useful for augmenting understanding and helping fine tune but my worry would be you'd get lost in them rather than just looking at the raw output of your tracks and turns on the mountain!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy