Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribar closed!

Poster: A snowHead
Crikey. We loved that place.

Where else is there to grab a half decent pint around the Meribel Chaudanne?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Meribar is now the new location for Jacks.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You mean the Cactus?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tavern sells a great local IPA called Lost in The Woods - I'm biased because I brew it.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@timlongs, any outlets in Le Praz?
I don't know if I would manage round to Meribel
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@timlongs, well, rude to not try it. I own a micropub, so 'great local IPA' is music to my ears...... What is the name of your brewery?

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Thu 10-03-22 11:15; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Mike S, looks to be food lead, rather than a boozer. What is it like?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
What's The Brewer's Den like?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@t40ora Sorry can’t say that I’ve tried it. I don’t really get out to the bars in my old age! @DavidYachts I believe that Cactus became the Meribar about 6 years ago and Jacks 2 years ago. Can’t remember what it was called before Cactus, when it was owned by Inghams. Come to think of it, it might have been Meribar.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Mike S, if you are older than me (62) and still skiing, then the lack of bar-hopping is forgiven. If you AREN'T older than me, then get out there and try it! Cool
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Avoided Jacks last week to avoid the Covid ... just had my second clear day after the pink line of shame, so that didn't work
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
It was Cactus in 09-10 and Meribar during 11-12, but I don't know when the change was.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@t40ora, brewery is: Sapaudia Brewing Co.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@timlongs, Got it! Good scores on Untappd. Do you supply La Plagne? Can't remember if I had it at The Mine Bar, 2020.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@t40ora A few years older. Don't know how it happened! Will have to give it a try.
snow conditions
@Mike S, it's a conundrum, for sure. I am currently having serious words with my right knee, who seems to have firm ideas about ceasing operation due to the desire to retire.
latest report
@t40ora, Not in La Mine (That would probably be Ibex Brewery) but we were in Bobsleigh, just behind La Mine
snow report
.@timlongs, yeah, I remember having your beer there, now. The barman said that I had just missed seeing you guys. I was all set to drive out for our second ski holiday of the year, and maybe pick up a key/eco keg. But then COVID happened.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy