Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Incredibly short notice trip Cervinia 6th March.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all.

I've a trip booked in Cervinia for quite some time. I've been before and love it, as you get to also ski Zermatt.

The guy I was going with today says he's not sure he'll go for health reasons, and he'll let me know for sure tomorrow.

Flights are from Birmingham with Jet2 early on Sunday to Turin. Car hire is paid for, Apartment is paid for, you'd only need get a flight and lift pass. If this was something interesting, and my mate can go after all, I can say for sure you could also go- as it's an apartment with a bunk and a double.

I'm 61 and pretty competent. Plan was to make our own breakfast and eat out. On our last day, plan was to head to Monte Rosa area to ski, then down to Turin for a night, before early flight. Even got a steak restaurant and hotel booked in Turin.

Short notice isn't the word is it. I really hope he can make it, but as I said - we'll happily share with another if someone want's to go, so if you're interested, you won't be told no.

Steve
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oh, airport meet & greet also paid for, and if anyone's interested they can stay at my place in Ashby de la Zouch for an early flight from Birmingham which is just 23 miles away. Plan is to drive up to Valtournenche on Sunday, and ski there the afternoon before onward to Cervinia. Apartment is in a great spot close to lifts and centre. Getting an International pass, and will go over to Zermatt every day connection is open.

If you'd like more info, you can give me a call on 07904 116415
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy