Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Travelski Express Train

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Has anyone here been on the Travelski Express train THIS YEAR, so not the eurostar Ski Train?

I have looked through the other threads on the this train and can't see that anyone else has mentioned this.

I've already booked to go to Les Menuires on Fri 18/03, but I didn't get an opportunity to select seats on the train. How does this work? Are they randomly allocated? First come First served? or do I select seats closer to the travel time?

I know I picked my seats when I did book the ski train a couple of years ago, before French Strikes scuppered that trip.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try here:

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=4936152&highlight=travelski#4936152

Cool
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for replying. I have read though that thread already. The only post asking about allocated seats is replied to as:-

"Son not received any booking info yet - so watch this space - but I'm sure it will be."

So they asume it is, but do not yet know. I'm hoping someone who has already been on the train this year can confirm.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@RedRob, My son has his tickets - travelling this friday - and yes seats are allocated.
I have seen a report on FB from someone who travelled in the last week or 2 - she stated train was very quiet so they were able to spread out and overall service from Travelski was good.
Hope that helps.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Dippy, Thanks for reply. Did he get to pick his own seat? or where they randomly allocated?

It'll be more comfortable if it's quiet and you can spread out, but doesn't make me optimistic that the train will be back next year with two trains each weekend.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@RedRob, seats were allocated.
I'm hoping they bring back train as it was previously with stop at Ashford and without having to book it as a package and without overnight travel - oh well can but hope I suppose!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy